CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: Glock 45

Glock 45

What are the chances of you guys bringing a few Glock 45s into Canada with the longer barrel? Maybe some cheap Glock 19 threaded barrels on them or something?

I'd really like a Glock 45, but it doesn't look like Rampart/Glock will be bringing any into Canada themselves. It seems like a better option over the 19X in a few different ways, so I'm surprised it's not coming. I'd pay good money for one with a Canadian legal barrel that I didn't have to import/mess with on my own though!

Info on Glock 45 vs Glock 19X: https://clingerholsters.com/glock-g45-vs-glock-g19x-whats-the-difference/

Yes we can bring them into Canada. Please remember to purchase a Glock 19 threaded barrel to ensure they will be Canadian Compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    What are the chances of you guys bringing a few Glock 45s into Canada with the longer barrel? Maybe some cheap Glock 19 threaded barrels on them or something?

I'd really like a Glock 45, but it doesn't look like Rampart/Glock will be bringing any into Canada themselves. It seems like a better option over the 19X in a few different ways, so I'm surprised it's not coming. I'd pay good money for one with a Canadian legal barrel that I didn't have to import/mess with on my own though!

Info on Glock 45 vs Glock 19X: https://clingerholsters.com/glock-g4...he-difference/

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes we can bring them into Canada. Please remember to purchase a Glock 19 threaded barrel to ensure they will be Canadian Compliant.
    Is it possible to bring the G45 in without a barrel, ie registered as a frame only, as I already have a threaded G19? Also, If I put the order in now, when is your next import?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Tennant View Post
    Is it possible to bring the G45 in without a barrel, ie registered as a frame only, as I already have a threaded G19? Also, If I put the order in now, when is your next import?

Thanks
    Send the barrel to the Canadian office referencing your order number we will import it into the US. It will be installed into your pistol and reexported to Canada. The next export will be after the Shotshow at the end of January.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks