CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Glock 45

  1. #1
    GunNutz MoMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    SW Ontario
    Posts
    144

    Glock 45

    What are the chances of you guys bringing a few Glock 45s into Canada with the longer barrel? Maybe some cheap Glock 19 threaded barrels on them or something?

    I'd really like a Glock 45, but it doesn't look like Rampart/Glock will be bringing any into Canada themselves. It seems like a better option over the 19X in a few different ways, so I'm surprised it's not coming. I'd pay good money for one with a Canadian legal barrel that I didn't have to import/mess with on my own though!

    Info on Glock 45 vs Glock 19X: https://clingerholsters.com/glock-g45-vs-glock-g19x-whats-the-difference/

  2. #2
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,107
    Yes we can bring them into Canada. Please remember to purchase a Glock 19 threaded barrel to ensure they will be Canadian Compliant.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    What are the chances of you guys bringing a few Glock 45s into Canada with the longer barrel? Maybe some cheap Glock 19 threaded barrels on them or something?

    I'd really like a Glock 45, but it doesn't look like Rampart/Glock will be bringing any into Canada themselves. It seems like a better option over the 19X in a few different ways, so I'm surprised it's not coming. I'd pay good money for one with a Canadian legal barrel that I didn't have to import/mess with on my own though!

    Info on Glock 45 vs Glock 19X: https://clingerholsters.com/glock-g4...he-difference/


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  3. #3
    GunNutz Christopher Tennant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Penticton, BC
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes we can bring them into Canada. Please remember to purchase a Glock 19 threaded barrel to ensure they will be Canadian Compliant.
    Is it possible to bring the G45 in without a barrel, ie registered as a frame only, as I already have a threaded G19? Also, If I put the order in now, when is your next import?

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Tennant View Post
    Is it possible to bring the G45 in without a barrel, ie registered as a frame only, as I already have a threaded G19? Also, If I put the order in now, when is your next import?

    Thanks
    Send the barrel to the Canadian office referencing your order number we will import it into the US. It will be installed into your pistol and reexported to Canada. The next export will be after the Shotshow at the end of January.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  5. #5
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Send the barrel to the Canadian office referencing your order number we will import it into the US. It will be installed into your pistol and reexported to Canada. The next export will be after the Shotshow at the end of January.
    Just curious, if you import a pistol with customer's barrel in it is the selling price lower then?
    Il messanger non и importante

  6. #6
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    burnaby BC كافر
    Posts
    4,222
    they didnt make the gun, they bought it compete as well, and now have a barrel to get rid of.

  7. #7
    CGN Regular rimlick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Send the barrel to the Canadian office referencing your order number we will import it into the US. It will be installed into your pistol and reexported to Canada. The next export will be after the Shotshow at the end of January.
    Good to know this is possible, I wanted to get a Glock without a barrel as well
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

  8. #8
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    they didnt make the gun, they bought it compete as well, and now have a barrel to get rid of.
    I assume you are responding to me.

    Barrels cost money too and if sold to another customer for even half the price irg will make a profit. Do you know for sure irg has to buy G45 complete with the barrel? Maybe they could just buy a frame and slide? Do you work for them?
    There is quite a large number of places in the US that will sell you a frame, slide or both and without a barrel for a slightly higher price than if I was buying a complete pistol. So I don't think that my question is unreasonable!
    Last edited by mistero; 12-29-2018 at 05:43 AM.
    Il messanger non и importante

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •