Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Question for those who bought 1000 rounds of AE 223 Black Friday deal

For both my boxes the bad was sealed and zip tied.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Anybody wanna sell me 1000 rounds for that special deal you got? Lol

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    Anybody wanna sell me 1000 rounds for that special deal you got? Lol
    $500

Keep in mind these are almost certainly portioned by weight at the factory so if you count them and you're off by a couple don't be surprised, that's typical with bulk ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    Don't know what you guys expected. With the Canada Post strike, all parcel services got slammed during the busiest time of the year. Nobody is guaranteeing their service standard anymore because of the sheer volume of parcels with which they must contend. I have two parcels coming from Toronto - one UPS and one CP - and they both shipped on the 28th. One ended up in Calgary, and the other has been in limbo due to the Communist Party blocking access to the Ottawa CP depot. It's a clusterfrack right now and stuff will show up when it shows up.
    I'm expecting info to be accurate. The tracking was updated pretty regularly and eventually changed to shipped by the 4th then they went dark. As a customer I never really care when something happens just tell me instead of me guessing. I can care less if it gets here in February just tell me you think that might be the case.

Zip tie on mine

They are a little over 1000 rounds if anything, I seriously doubt any of them where shorted.
    I counted mine and they had extra rounds, enough to justify the counting.

...man people still complaining about shipping, should really forward there complaints to the canadapost union, the union that held our packages hostage during the busiest time of year, the union that was illegally slowing / blocking trucks entering and leaving the missesauga sorting plant, even after the back to work legislation from the Turd.

ALL MAIL IS GOING SLOWER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS!! There is a huge backlog that’s overflowed onto all courier companies, in turn slowing down their services.... this is just how it’s going to be into the new year!! Not the fault of retailers.
    Be patient folks lots of couriers working on a 7day overtime schedule right now.

Well I am glad everyone is getting theirs delivered slowly but surely my order has been stuck at canpar in burnaby for the past 5 days so it is not just a canada post delay.. looks like all carriers are swamped I know it will be delivered but when I say? before xmas lol...

!!!! I just called Tenda and no one answered. !!!! And the mailbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    !!!! I just called Tenda and no one answered. !!!! And the mailbox is full.
    From experience, I’ve only spoken to a live person once. Every time I call I get the full voicemail. They told me to call before I swing by which I did but they never picked up the line. Ended getting the firearm from another store.