Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Question for those who bought 1000 rounds of AE 223 Black Friday deal

Attempted to pick up at the Surrey BC location and couldn't find it. I called them and after 40 minutes all I got was it was in Surrey. They wouldn't help give directions. What a was of 2 hours to try and pick it up. Never again with canpar. How are they allowed to keep doing this.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

Who is still waiting for their package? Because I still am, almost been a month now

For those unaware ALL bulk packing of loose bits and things, like nuts and bolts or ammunition in this case, is done by weight. Don't worry you'll never be short rounds, companies pretty much always over set the expected weight so as to guarantee the correct amount or slightly more is packaged in order to avoid lawsuits.
    Only men of good will are capable of committing the most grievous of sins.

CANPAR for me in YYC has been 100% fantastic. But I always get delivered to my office during daytime.

Delayed update:

Tenda (Kenny) helped me sort out the idiosyncrasies of CANPAR. I’d give Tenda an A+ for customer service.

Re:Canpar. Their website is useless. No worthwhile information regarding how to deal with a missed delivery.
    Their customer service 1-800 number never worked in the entire week I tried calling. I had to pick up my package at a SmartSpot with the weirdest address my GPS couldn’t find it. Anyways finally found the Snartspot after a couple long distance calls to Kenny at Tenda.
    Canpar, fail.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrider604 View Post
    Delayed update:

Tenda (Kenny) helped me sort out the idiosyncrasies of CANPAR. I’d give Tenda an A+ for customer service.

Re:Canpar. Their website is useless. No worthwhile information regarding how to deal with a missed delivery.
    Their customer service 1-800 number never worked in the entire week I tried calling. I had to pick up my package at a SmartSpot with the weirdest address my GPS couldn’t find it. Anyways finally found the Snartspot after a couple long distance calls to Kenny at Tenda.
    Canpar, fail.
    For Canpar, you need to call them when they open, otherwise even a hour long wait won't have anyone answer your call.

Quote Originally Posted by sonichanxiao View Post
    For Canpar, you need to call them when they open, otherwise even a hour long wait won't have anyone answer your call.
    Their 1-800 number never worked for me even when I called shortly after they opened.

Recorded message said “number is not available”.

CGN frequent flyer
    Ordered the same ammo but from BULLSEYE
    I wasn't home on delivery day so a delivery note was left
    All it had was a handwritten scrawl with an address and no other info so I thought I'd call for more info, called into them about 5 times and waited over 10 minutes each time and gave up.
    The last time I got through and asked what was the address for Canpar in town and it matched the one written down but of course literally over the other side of the city.
    They also only open till 4.00pm
    Went the next day and the place has the same logo just a different name but picked up my case of ammo.
    Assuming its the cheapest option around and I can see why lol

CGN Regular
    I've had several orders from Tenda in last couple of years and usually takes about a week to get them.....but unfortunately the packaging was visibly damaged each time(Canpar) but the contents seemed ok.
    Each order was in $500 range....somebody needs to talk to Canpar about that and point out to them the potential value of the contents in the package that they are punting around like a football. If Tenda continues to use this carrier it would nice if they gave the option of shipping the stuff in a steel ammo can. I would like to see Canpar try and break one of those...but from what I've seen those boys could break a wheelbarrow if they put their mind to it.

BANNED
    My local canpar guys are A+. They know me by name, text me to see if I'm home, deliver after hours if needed. Can not or will not complain about canpar.