Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it safe ordering legal weapon shipments of batons + knives while applying for pal

is it safe ordering legal weapon shipments of batons + knives while applying for pal

Will my pal get delayed for ordering a wholesale shipment of mace, stun batons, and spring assisted knives?

I own a smallish quantity of goods liberals would deem unsafe and want to order more because it was just so gosh darn cool now my friends want it. I have paperweights that look like brass knuckles that are legal here, I have a baton, spring assisted stilletos, machetes, bowies/kbar style knives and dual edged fairbain sykes with sharpened window breakers fashioned to look like skullcrushers. I've got body armour, Weighted tactical gloves, steel toes and composites and bdus. I've got hidden body cameras in pens and watches and own 20 surveillance cameras. I order most of my stuff wholesale, I have a buddy that wants a stun baton, I have another person that wants some bear or dog mace. none of my friends are criminals or extremists and neither am i. we just like stuff like this. I am currently applying for my gun permit so I can start hunting deer and collecting firearms.

In order to fufill what my friends want, I have to order it in from the states. stun batons, provided they are the appropriate length, are 100% legal. I do not encourage people use half this stuff for home or self defense, I work in security and am trained in defense and don't put myself in situations that warrant extreme violence or escalate them to that point, and wouldn't even use guns for home defense. my most powerful concealed carry and home defense items are my body cameras and surveillance cameras because if you try to rob me I'm going to have it on video, even if you don't see it coming. I carry a knife for utility, and sometimes it might even be something a little non pc like a stilleto, but it's really just because I like that knife and thats what I want to use if i ever have to open a package or bag or needed to cut something. emphasis on something,not someone. if someone pulled a knife on me I would run.

many knives I own just as a collectors Item because if I walk around with them I've had police called on me simply for having it on my belt, even though there is no law against doing it and if i conceal it then that's a felony. so I just leave them in the house and in the event of a zombie apoclypse, foreign invasion, or shtf type situation, I'm good. but my concern is that if i order the shipment even though the goods are legal they will delay my permit because what I buy could offend the almighty rcmp. I'm not a criminal or a crazy person, but I've been waiting for my permit for a while and don't want to slow it down, especially with liberals throwing wrenches in the wheels of canadian liberty these days. Is it a good idea to order it or will it slow down my gun permit? anyone had any experience with stuff like this or ordered a lot of knives or things that liberals don't like and still gotten approved?

Gecko45 is that you?

So you're doing legal things and are worried that doing legal things will somehow affect your PAL? Weird flex, but okay.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

CGN frequent flyer
    Sweet brag, I like pointy things too.

And if actually legal, no repercussions.

in the cfo system, yeah I am. I will abide by it but it is orwellian in some ways. not saying the people who work for it are, but the system itself is flawed. say the person viewing my stuff doesn't like knives. they can delay it as long as they want. I got in a little scrap a few years ago me and the person patched up, they are actually one of my references, because they are my friend but there was police contact. so they can just use that and my interest in knives as an excuse to deny me. I'm trying to build a career in security, and plan on going into the military instead of college because I don't see the moral error in liking this stuff, it's natural for men to gravitate towards things like this. but just because of the way the system is despite the fact I'm a law abiding citizen that doesn't have a 100% perfect past like most people, they can try to deny me. I don't even have a criminal record, but they can still try to use it against me. that's why I'm voting scheer in. I love milsurp, knives, guns, militaria. I love it and have since I was a little kid. since I was 4 years old I would go to the museam in citadel hill and look at the knives and guns and uniforms of the CAF in awe and pride. I just like guns the way some like sports like basketball, or record collecting. I've been that way since a young young kid, I'm probably not going to change anytime soon. and I never used any weapons to enact violence on people and didn't get in that many fights as a kid, and the ones I did were self defense with the exception of the one that I had to put on the application because police interactions are recorded. so yeah dude, with our system and the background checks the uneducated public has allowed them to do It is conceiveable that they could do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Sweet brag, I like pointy things too.

And if actually legal, no repercussions.
    ahaha ayyy my guy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickosuave View Post
    Gecko45 is that you?
    I was just thinking that
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Nobody cares. Literally nobody. If you don’t have a criminal record they don’t really care. However if I were you, I would keep my quiet and keep the bragging to myself when taking the courses. You may pass the test, but if PAL instructor doesn’t like you or your attitude, then they can slip a note along saying that they don’t think you should own firearms.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    I care. Deeply. I came for the firearms information, and stayed for the human drama.

I am currently applying for my gun permit so I can start hunting deer and collecting firearms.
    I love this. I wish I had a gun permit.

Clerk: You don't need a licence for your cat.Man: I bleedin' well do and I've got one! Can't be caught out there!
    Clerk: There is no such thing as a bloody Cat Licence.
    Man: Yes there is.
    Clerk: No there isn't.
    Man: Is!
    Clerk: Isn't!
    Man: I've bleedin' got one, look! What's that then?
    Clerk: This is a dog licence with the word 'dog' crossed out and 'cat' written in in crayon.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotbrass View Post
    that's why I'm voting scheer in.
    You're voting for a guy who voted against gays getting married and voted for bill C51 to install a police surveillance state... because you want freedom? ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast