Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All NEW Daniel Defense Delta 5™ Bolt Action Rifle

All NEW Daniel Defense Delta 5™ Bolt Action Rifle

We have some more information for ya on the new Daniel Defense Delta 5™ Rifle!

Current ETA.... SOON (that's all the information I've been given at this time - the .308 will hit the market first, with the 6.5 to follow)

Price... $2,885.00 + applicable taxes and shipping

Link to Website: https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Se...7#?sortValue=0

OVERVIEW:

Daniel Defense has taken the modularity of the AR platform and integrated it into a one-of-a-kind bolt action rifle. From an interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel to a user-configurable stock, the DELTA 5 features out-of-the-box customization that would normally require professional gunsmithing. Designed for the user that expects more from their rifle, the DELTA 5 provides the ultimate long range shooting experience from the day its purchased. No custom wait time required.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Calibre: .308 Win. / 6.5 Creedmoor

Action: Bolt

Safety Type: Two-Position

Trigger Type: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5 – 4 lbs)

Barrel Specifications: 20" (.308 Win.) / 24" (6.5 CM), User-interchangeable, stainless steel cold hammer forged to contour, 5/8 x 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch) with thread protector

Twist Rate: 1:10" (.308 Win.) / 1:8" (6.5 CM)

Sights: Sold Separately

Stock Description: Ergonomic Stock constructed of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer, Adjustable Cheek Riser for preferred height, yaw, and drift, Configurable Buttstock offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments

Capacity: 5 Rounds

Weight: 8.9 lbs (.308 Win.) / 9.5 lbs (6.5 CM)

Overall Length: 40" Max (.308 Win.) / 44" Max (6.5 CM)

Classification: Non-Restricted

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug

BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head

BOLT KNOB: 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob

PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA/ 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts

BOTTOM METAL: Integrated with pillars and barrier stop

ATTACHMENT: 14 total M-LOK points along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock

QUICK DETACH: Three M-LOK QD sling points

HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES:

USER INTERCHANGEABLE BARREL: No gunsmith required. Factory set headspace and is easily swapped by removing two bolts from the bottom metal and a barrel nut.

INTEGRAL PILLARS: Integrated as part of the bottom metal and allows for metal contact to the mini chassis and action. More rigid plus eliminates humidity and temperature concerns, which allows for uniform performance in all weather conditions.

INTEGRAL RECOIL LUG : Integral to the action instead of a separate piece sandwiched between the action and barrel for consistent, superior performance. The shoulder also extends 360 degrees to provide a bedding surface for the scope base, thus not allowing the scope to move during recoil.

looks amazing

Very cool. About a year ago I was talking to a gunsmith about doing the same thing that DD did here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    I just don’t see how DD is going to get a winner out of this. At 2800-3000 you can get much better than this.

I mean really.

Remington 700 factory 6.5 barreled action threaded: 700 new
    KRG Bravo chassis: 525 new
    MDT 10 round magazine: 80 new
    Trigger tech special: 250 new

Call it 1550 plus tax for something comparable. Is a quick change barrel system that is likely going to require proprietary barrels and a 60 degree throw worth 1300 dollars more?
    Last edited by FoxAlpha; 01-22-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    I just don’t see how DD is going to get a winner out of this. At 2800-3000 you can get much better than this.
    Agreed

As a DD fanboy, no way in hell would I ever buy this for $2800-3000. What the hell are they thinking....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Interesting bolt handle design...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar

So when will someone finally start importing Q products?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN frequent flyer
    Don't get me wrong I love the details but as mentioned above I'd drop $1100 on a Rem 700 Magpul and spend the remainder on ammo
    I'm sure these will sell as new stuff always does lol

^This

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast