Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FX 9 Malfunctions

CGN Regular
    I've got 700 rounds through mine as of today. Didnt have a single issue in the first 300, changed the trigger out for hyperfire at the 100 mark. Today put 400 rounds through it (3 manufactures 7 loadings) had about 4 of these failures to extract in the first 150-200 and then good rest of the day, 4 different styles of mags. In mine at least it only seems to become an issue if there's a lighter charged round, ymmv. In mine I'm hoping its purely a not clean problem as I've only oiled and not properly cleaned it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by xyzdog View Post
    Mine was bone dry from the factory.
    Yeah Noticed mine were seriously BONE DRY. Lube lube lube!
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

What ammo are you running? Assuming brass case?
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    If you want to sell it cheap I'm interested. Or I'll trade you straight up for a Sub 2000. It goes bang every time. Reliable as Old Faithful.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Lifetime guarantee.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Makes me kind of not want one now ��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Why not see what the warranty support is like? Sucks to get a lemon but with a lifetime warranty and Wolverine handling things I'm sure you will get some support working it out.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Why not see what the warranty support is like? Sucks to get a lemon but with a lifetime warranty and Wolverine handling things I'm sure you will get some support working it out.
    And that would be why I asked the question in their forum. Thought there may be tips from other owners as well.

If you read the FX9 thread in Black Rifles, it's pretty clear I'm not the only one with these issues so I don't know if "lemon" applies here.
    Whatever

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Warranty and Customer Concerns:

The first shipment of FX-9 rifles are in the Canadian market and below is the procedure.
    1. Customer MUST fill out the CANADA warranty request form on the Freedom Ordnance website. https://freedomordnance.com/canada-w...epair-request/
    2. Customer will be contacted by Freedom Ordnance within two business days to address the issue.
    3. If Freedom not able to correct via email then Freedom will issue a return label to have rifle returned to Wolverine for repair.
    4. Wolverine will repair, test and return to customer.

All firearm issues require the above documents to be completed so ALL issues can be tracked, including any feeding and operation issues. If you do not report them, we cannot address them.

Ammunition Options and Lubrication:

We have found that many FX-9’s are being under lubricated. These are new firearms and require generous lubrication prior to being used on the range. Use a good quality gun oil such as Bore Tech, G-96.

We recommend round nose FMJ 115 gr to get started. We would recommend starting with Aguila 115 gr, Magtech 115 gr, Tulammo 115 gr, PMC 115gr round nose projectiles.
    We don't recommend aluminum case ammunition , truncated and certain hollow point designs don't feed very well.

Thin plated bullets and or cast projectiles with only a thin coating of wax or copper will be less reliable then a true jacketed projectile.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123