Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: BCL Badger

I must have a unicorn BCL102 when I sit and read all the negative comments on here, because mine has had one hiccup since I have gotten it and it was a dud round...so not even the guns fault.

That said I will be jumping on board here when the badger is released and snagging one and hoping for a 2nd unicorn from BCL.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I'm ordering some for myself. Once I try one out I'll probably offer some custom builds.

Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    I must have a unicorn BCL102 when I sit and read all the negative comments on here, because mine has had one hiccup since I have gotten it and it was a dud round...so not even the guns fault.

That said I will be jumping on board here when the badger is released and snagging one and hoping for a 2nd unicorn from BCL.
    Are you going to pre order and pay top price? I can't give away my 102.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Yes you can!! :Thisguy:

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I agree with ya. It's nice that they are offering a discount for 102 early adopters but if they are just going to drop the retail by $300 is it really worth it?

I don't have interest unless there is plenty of ammo sources ... which is currently nadda, the other calibers have merit on their own. I'm down for 556, 7.62x39, 308 and 300 Win Mag with these new designs, I'm just wondering how long the timelines are we're looking at. I'm hoping a new Catamount will come in a piston design.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    With the way ammo prices are going why not just skip it and do 5.45x39 instead?
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by 870supermag View Post
    I agree with ya. It's nice that they are offering a discount for 102 early adopters but if they are just going to drop the retail by $300 is it really worth it?
    That's the one thing with my gun that I am not happy about. Function is fine as mentioned, but having them drop the price earlier this year kind of cheesed me off......but at the same time I was on the 2nd preorder and got my gun (eventually) before others.
    If they were to put out a price and give those of us on the 2nd preorder our discount and make it only only the initial run or something, and then drop the price.....that's a different story. That would be classless. From my experience I dont think Ryan would condone that type of shady move.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    I don't have interest unless there is plenty of ammo sources ... which is currently nadda, the other calibers have merit on their own. I'm down for 556, 7.62x39, 308 and 300 Win Mag with these new designs, I'm just wondering how long the timelines are we're looking at. I'm hoping a new Catamount will come in a piston design.
    That would be the general idea....and 7.62x39 keeps going up and up.

Marstar has sources. There is also another forum member looking at tapping into it as well. We will have to wait and see why comes of it though....at any rate, the badger would be the perfect candidate for 5 45
    I am a kit hor(der)

Has there been any sort of update on releases? I thought it was tentatively for
    Kid January.... it is now nearing the end... some updated info would be nice!

With three BC102's (Catamounts) in my safe, I'm waiting for the opportunity to add some (hopefully N/R unless the Idiot in Ottawa has his way) Badgers to the mix.

On another (non-gun related, but certainly Canadian related) note, here's a petition some may wish to sign.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-1906
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

Has BCL updated their website? I see they are showing dealers for the Badger.
    ht ps://blackcreeklabs.com/dealer-central/find-a-dealer/