Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: BCL Badger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Waiting for a price and a release date and maybe gen 5 or 6 will be good to go :P

Also, please BCL, ANODIZE, please !
    I have to agree with that I would want my firearm to be anodized.

Some interesting stuff here. I would consider upgrading my gen 2 BCL 102 to the new buffer, gas block and trigger systems. I would have to see how that handguard looks in person but it's definately unique and I like their take on a monolithic style. Although some wont' be happy as it is proprietary.

The one thing that I'm not really liking is what appears to be a ledge on the back of the upper right above the charging handle. A lot of backup buis use that spot to lay flat down when folded so you get the longest sight radius. Or in the case of the LMT sight it's contoured to fit in that area to again give you the best use of space. Maybe it's just the angle of the rendering?

Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I have to give BCL credit for being innovative in the last while. I wasn't expecting this amount of new stuff to be coming out.

I still think they need to introduce a "trash panda" to the new line...
    Last edited by Epoxy7; 12-11-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    I have to agree with that I would want my firearm to be anodized.

Some interesting stuff here. I would consider upgrading my gen 2 BCL 102 to the new buffer, gas block and trigger systems. I would have to see how that handguard looks in person but it's definately unique and I like their take on a monolithic style. Although some wont' be happy as it is proprietary.

The one thing that I'm not really liking is what appears to be a ledge on the back of the upper right above the charging handle.
    A lot of backup buis use that spot to lay flat down when folded so you get the longest sight radius. Or in the case of the LMT sight it's contoured to fit in that area to again give you the best use of space. Maybe it's just the angle of the rendering?

Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I have to give BCL credit for being innovative in the last while. I wasn't expecting this amount of new stuff to be coming out.

I still think they need to introduce a "trash panda" to the new line...
    I too am a fan of the rail system. Its proprietary, but honesty I think the gains may outweigh the loss on that one.

As for the receiver....I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's similar to the 416 which also had a taller upper receiver to accommodate the piston system a little better.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    long piston is interesting. I'm curious.

For those of us from the long delayed 102 pre-sale 2. Hoping the discount does not need to be applied to the first iteration/shipment of this one.

I'd want to see range reports first
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

The expected price is sub $1500.

Ryan

Looks great! Keep 'em coming, Ryan!

What type of aluminum will it be made out of and will it have an anodized finish? Thanks

CGN Regular
    After what trudeau just did .un migrant pack . I would like to see my home province of Nova Scotia separate from the rest of Canada . A sad day for me as a proud Canadian .

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    The expected price is sub $1500.

Ryan
    IOP available on those ?
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

will it have an adjustable gas block? looks like it has a cut out in the hand guard for adjustment

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    IOP order waiting. Get cracking.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.