Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: BCL Badger

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    The ONLY thing I am not looking forward to will be all of the negative posts once this Rifle hits the market. This is common place with every new NR offering so far.
    Ah men.....

CGN Regular
    Do not hold your breath.

I gave BCL a chance. After some negative experience. Trying to get ahold of them recently, and no reply. Are you guys aware they apparently do not have a phone #? Email only. Which apparently is unchecked or flat out ignored. I was excited for the badger. Having serious second thoughts. Once you buy, it seems they dont know you anymore....or only recognize you on their own ridiculous time line.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend, once she took what she wanted and delivered nothing she promised she was gone...

....stories like that invented Country Music...

CGN Regular
    Going to bet that the pony police have that FRT buried in the NOT UNTIL C-71 is defeated pile. The last thing they will do will be to approve this rifle for mfg and sale as NR, watch 1000's get shipped, C71 passes and then those same 1000's of NR baby-killers are suddenly "lost" in farm fields and secret hidey-holes.... nope. The badger has a mountain of bs red tape to climb now.

Saw an interesting announcement here:

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/04/01...t-black-creek/

It mentions a "demerge" between BCL and NEA. I wonder if that was related to the break with SFRC and what this will mean for all companies involved. Who owns the rights to the NEA/BCL102? Is NEA starting up again? Why did they "demerge" in the first place?

Doh! North Sylva.....Somehow I dont see them honoring the discount for those of us on the 2nd Preorder fiasco.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    BCL + NS. Doomed.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I was severely disappointed to see this....so much for BCL.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Sounds like they did a bit of house cleaning.