Thread: FX9 Warranty and Customer Concerns

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

FX9 Warranty and Customer Concerns

Warranty and Customer Concerns:

The first shipment of FX-9 rifles are in the Canadian market and below is the procedure.
    1. Customer MUST fill out the CANADA warranty request form on the Freedom Ordnance website. https://freedomordnance.com/canada-w...epair-request/
    2. Customer will be contacted by Freedom Ordnance within two business days to address the issue.
    3. If Freedom not able to correct via email then Freedom will issue a return label to have rifle returned to Wolverine for repair.
    4. Wolverine will repair, test and return to customer.

All firearm issues require the above documents to be completed so ALL issues can be tracked, including any feeding and operation issues. If you do not report them, we cannot address them.

Ammunition Options and Lubrication:

We have found that many FX-9’s are being under lubricated. These are new firearms and require generous lubrication prior to being used on the range. Use a good quality gun oil such as Bore Tech, G-96.

We recommend round nose FMJ 115 gr to get started. We would recommend starting with Aguila 115 gr, Magtech 115 gr, Tulammo 115 gr, PMC 115gr round nose projectiles.
    We don't recommend aluminum case ammunition , truncated and certain hollow point designs don't feed very well.

Thin plated bullets and or cast projectiles with only a thin coating of wax or copper will be less reliable then a true jacketed projectile.

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-DEPOSIT-ONLY-
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Warranty and Customer Concerns:
    You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

'''
    "Latitude"

BANNED
    Question for you, just read the warranty form, it is saying that if you change the trigger there is no warranty on these rifles, what would the trigger have to do with fail to feed or fail to eject issues. I could understand if it was a fail to fire or light strikes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is it a general disclaimer about warranty or is there an abnormal amount of warranty requests for this gun? Most reports about the fx9 I have seen were very positive so I'm not sure what to think about a "use this ammo but not this ammo" disclaimer from the warranty center :\

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Is it a general disclaimer about warranty or is there an abnormal amount of warranty requests for this gun? Most reports about the fx9 I have seen were very positive so I'm not sure what to think about a "use this ammo but not this ammo" disclaimer from the warranty center :\
    We are simple passing on the manufactures warranty statement as we wanted to clarify the situation. We are receiving minimum direct communications regarding any problems. We do need to insure that all problems are reported back to Freedom so that any changes, if required, can be made. When a thread is started on CGN with negative comments it is very difficult to judge the size of any problem, be it real or perceived, or if the problem is reported to the manufacture. We do not have the time or resources to monitor all the threads on CGN. and reply to them.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    There’s a running thread about someone’s problems,active now

I received my FX-9 last week.

Lubed with G96.

Put 50 rounds through it, 5 rounds at a time last Sunday.

Ran great.

Had it out Thursday and put 100 rounds down range.

Busy night so didn't shoot as much as I wanted.

Used 10 year old MagTech ammo.

115gr.

Magazines used were the SGM 10/17 supplied with rifle,Magpul 10/17,Glock G17 10/17 and a Glock G22 10/22 magazine.

Loaded 10 rounds in all magazines.

The G22 magazine failed to chamber on the second round.

I stopped using this magazine right away.

All other magazines worked great.

The only thing I didn't like was when placing the rifle chamber up, on the bench for cease fires the bolt release would trip and allow the bolt to slam closed.

So far I really like this rifle.

More rounds fired are obviously needed.

Time will tell.

Your experiences may be different.
    Last edited by bsrcuda; 12-15-2018 at 11:18 PM. Reason: more info

Deleted

Do I need to register my rifle for the warranty to be valid?

Thanks.

The Freedom Ordnance site link is dead. Mine is having ftf issues. When cambering a round it would lock up and they were getting dents on the top of the brass, like its being slammed into the top of the chamber. I gave it some extra lube and I'll go out to the range again to see if this solves it.