Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33434546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: LIQUIDATION - cheapest prices in the country GUARANTEED!

some great deals. Saw to late for the optics...haha

Can’t beleive there is still another Beretta A300 camo there... Great deal.

This one showed up yesterday in the evening.
    "They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is." - Norm "Hoot" Hooten

Ordered the leupold which was showing still available placed my order got order confimation - went back on site it showed that its 'sold out' now did i get it or not? right now not sure - checked my cc and no charges or pending charges seen. I really could use this scope - don't want to purchase another one just to find out I now have two of them

Awesome deals! Was a little late to the party but managed to find a few things at -50%!!!!!!!! Thank you and best of luck in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    Ordered the leupold which was showing still available placed my order got order confimation - went back on site it showed that its 'sold out' now did i get it or not? right now not sure - checked my cc and no charges or pending charges seen. I really could use this scope - don't want to purchase another one just to find out I now have two of them
    If it got "sold out" right after your checkout, then most likely, it has been reserved for you. They have placed a banner at the website that they are closed today for dealing with existing orders.
    I'm in you shoes as well. My order is also "pending, unfulfilled". What can we do? Just wait.
    "They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is." - Norm "Hoot" Hooten

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    I’m sure you got it, it was in my cart yesterday morning and I went to go add a few more items. It was sold out by the time I checked out.

CGN Regular
    dang wanted that m4 benelli, is the supernova 14.5 worth it?

Too late to see this post, almost all sold out.
    Anyway, Take care Rebecca and hope you guy keep updating your blog.

I had to go back and order some more the deals were to good