Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 344446474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: LIQUIDATION - cheapest prices in the country GUARANTEED!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Is the store open today? Is the power out?

got my order confirmation can't wait !!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    Last message before I leave. i was hoping to say something non gun related to such a large audience.

As you may know, I’m ill and so are many others. Please consider getting swabbed to see if you’re compatible with someone in need of a stem cell transplant. If you match, the procedure is quick and non invasive. Minorities have a very hard time finding a match as ethnic background makes for a higher chance of a match, and there aren’t as many donors. Please consider doing something this Christmas season that might save a life. Onematch.ca

If that all sounds too much, please consider giving blood! Leukaemia patients require up to 8 donors a week to survive, let alone everyone else also in need.

Thank you everyone for all your support and time to read my little message. Hope the orders get to you all soon.
    Get well soon, Rebecca! There are so many folks here who are too much obsessed with their orders and cheapo deals. It is so unimportant, but health and well being is. Wishing you great holidays!

CGN Regular
    Hi i was wondering if it would be possible to add order 2688 to 2665? The later is marked shipped but tracking is shown not picked up. I know you are very busy thanks
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

Is the power out there??

Anyone have a refund processed to their card yet for items that were not obtained or that were not the correct model? Waiting on $1035 to show up under pending or processed transactions. They said it would take a few days, but it has been longer than that. Sent a message saying I would put it on another item if it has not been sent through yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    Is the power out there??
    You can go to BC Hydro's web page and check the outage map to determine that. There were 60 000 customers without power according to the radio on my drive into work 2 hours ago, but I didn't hear them mention anywhere in Richmond on the radio.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Either CanPost not updating their tracker or my box wasn't picked up yet because tracking states "Electronic inofrmation submitted by shipper" since 3 dayssss now !?

Is there any specific pick-up day agreed you (Eagle) have with CanPost ?

Edit: now in transit !!! Will comes in to celebrate the new year !!!
    Last edited by MartNutz; 12-22-2018 at 02:23 PM.

I signed up at onematch.ca anyone else do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    Last message before I leave. i was hoping to say something non gun related to such a large audience.

As you may know, I’m ill and so are many others. Please consider getting swabbed to see if you’re compatible with someone in need of a stem cell transplant. If you match, the procedure is quick and non invasive. Minorities have a very hard time finding a match as ethnic background makes for a higher chance of a match, and there aren’t as many donors. Please consider doing something this Christmas season that might save a life. Onematch.ca

If that all sounds too much, please consider giving blood! Leukaemia patients require up to 8 donors a week to survive, let alone everyone else also in need.

Thank you everyone for all your support and time to read my little message. Hope the orders get to you all soon.
    I'll definitely look into that. I've been thinking about it for a while now.

In the meantime, from my family to yours, have a safe and happy holiday, and I hope you are feeling better as soon as possible.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie