Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041424344454647484951 ... LastLast

Thread: LIQUIDATION - cheapest prices in the country GUARANTEED!

Well, I'm disappointed enough to post. I took the time out of my day off, came and sat by the computer around the opening bell. By 10:35am I had my conformation receipt for my order.
    Today I get two emails, one for my refund, the second one saying there product I ordered was not in stock.
    People can say what they want about , staff levels, or in shop customers getting priority or whatever.
    What upsets me is you took my personal info, and credit card number, charged my card. At 10:35 am I owned that item that you later sold to someone that "walked in the door"
    If you made it clear from the start that my order would be processed after a day of "over the counter" sales had occurred, I would not have bothered.
    You wasted my time, you baited me out of my personal info and you borrowed money off my credit card for something you never intended to ship.
    I can't say I will ever order from you again.
    Crappiest, bait and disappoint sale ever!
    Last edited by willisjake; 12-16-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    The .22 is a gateway gun.

Business Member
    Sorry you feel we haven't been upfront that in store customers will get priority. We've been running this way for every sale and constantly remind people of that.

Also please note as said in your order receipt email NO MONEY IS EVER TAKEN FROM YOUR CARD. We only run the card for what we ship, there are no REFUNDS. Only constraints of shopify have the email indicate a refund, but a look at your statement you will see ZERO pending charges.

Quote Originally Posted by willisjake View Post
    Well, I'm disappointed enough to post. I took the time out of my day off, came and sat by the computer around the opening bell. By 10:35am I had my conformation receipt for my order.
    Today I get two emails, one for my refund, the second one saying there product I ordered was not in stock.
    People can say what they want about , staff levels, or in shop customers getting priority or whatever.
    What upsets me is you took my personal info, and credit card number, charged my card.
    If you made it clear from the start that my order would be processed after a day of "over the counter" sales had occurred, I would not have bothered.
    You wasted my time, you baited me out of my personal info and you borrowed money off my credit card for something you never intended to ship.

Fair is fair I understand the whole face to face customers get priority thing. Saves them shipping items out and saves time. My only disappointment was I placed an order the night before the sale for items that were already on sale and I asked here and by pm and by email what happened with my order and didn’t find out till today it was cancelled. Had I known I would have replaced my order at 10:30 Saturday morning. Ohwell what’s done is done I hope I still get some of the items I ordered now that my order number is over 200 higher lol.

boy saw this here and was fortunate to find the Franchi Instinct L 28”12g for 900 bucks! i ordered it this afternoon and now after reading this feel like the wind is going to get sucked from my sails. i just hope i get a happy email tomorrow order 2578

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willisjake View Post
    What upsets me is you took my personal info, and credit card number, charged my card. At 10:35 am I owned that item that you later sold to someone that "walked in the door"
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    Sale starts tomorrow online and in store at 10:30AM PST. In store will be given priority! Plus an extra $20 off for those who come in store to purchase a firearm.
    They did make it clear. Can't fault them for you not reading the thread... Glad that you think taking 10 minutes out of your day should get you first dibbs over those of who took 4 hours out of our day - I was 6th in line and didn't get in til 10:42 (only two staff working so they only let 5 in the store at a time) so you would have gotten priority over me and frankly that would have been far more unfair to me IMO.

This sale was so good I might have to come down again to pick through the left overs! Can always use more cleaning gear and such.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow View Post
    Let's see how many online orders end up being processed, post your results
    Quote Originally Posted by razor_tail View Post
    I guess the people shopping from the site are screwed
    Not completely screwed. VersaMax sportsman Camo for the win!
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Someone always loses out on sales like this .... same as door crashers at some places or when wholesale sports had a liquidation sale and the good stuff went on sale while I was at work. I have had other site sponsors that didn’t have up to date inventory or whatever ... that’s life. In the end, two people handled a large crowd as professionally as they could. I don’t think they had any breaks all day, but they still were friendly and did the best they can for a business that is closing down.

I’ll watch and see and maybe I’ll check out the store again before it closes for good.

CGN Regular
    Jesus people. The rules of the game were stated at the first post. Cry your tears somewhere else. If you decided to buy your lottery ticket and didnt get your product, it is what it is, you knew what the chances were and the rules. This isnt the first or last time any vendor does this approach. If anything, go bang on your local stores and ask for price matches. I do that all the time when Tenda or any other store has sales outside my region.

Now everyone breath... 1st world problems. Donate to your local charity for xmas =)

CGN Regular
    Some of you are acting more like a 13 year old girl than a grown ass man. It was made very clear, always is. Learn how to read, put on your big girl panties and give ordering a go. Don’t cry like a little ##### when it doesn’t go your way. Pathetic

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    cool, my second order give me one gun!

my first gave me 4 gun canceled .lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Some of you are acting more like a 13 year old girl than a grown ass man. It was made very clear, always is. Learn how to read, put on your big girl panties and give ordering a go. Don’t cry like a little ##### when it doesn’t go your way. Pathetic
    I agree 100% it was stated up front very clear. Don't get me wrong I attempted to order a scope and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get it. But to be fair the company is doing their best to give back to their customer base that supported them over the years. As well have some compassion... there is only two workers and as stated earlier Rebecca is Ill. It is completely unacceptable to me to come on here and whine when she is most likely not doing any favors to her body or quality of life for the next while in order to benefit the customers.

I do not know any of these people or the business at all, but please have some compassion for someone who is doing their best given the circumstances and is self sacrificing in order to serve a bunch of customers.