Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3848505152535455565758

Thread: LIQUIDATION - cheapest prices in the country GUARANTEED!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    I need a copy of my invoices #2469 for my warranty,reply my email please.
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alzubaidy View Post
    Do you you still have 686 silver pigeon for sale ? Is it additional 20% in store ? When you are open are you open tomorrow Wednesday
    The plan was to close the store for good. In case you hadn't read all 565 posts before yours, they got cleaned out hard and fast. In the highly unlikely chance they have a firearm left, you should try calling. If the phone # is no longer in service, you have your answer.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    The plan was to close the store for good. In case you hadn't read all 565 posts before yours, they got cleaned out hard and fast. In the highly unlikely chance they have a firearm left, you should try calling. If the phone # is no longer in service, you have your answer.
    I don't think they are closing for good, so much as rebranding under new management. The previous manager (Rebecca) needed to step down due to health reasons, but ownership is still the same and they aren't closing up entirely.

From what I recall reading/hearing, the owner is going to turn it into a store that focuses on ARs and pistols. Thats why all the hunting rifles ect were on sale, while the ARs, parts, ect were not.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I don't think they are closing for good, so much as rebranding under new management. The previous manager (Rebecca) needed to step down due to health reasons, but ownership is still the same and they aren't closing up entirely.

From what I recall reading/hearing, the owner is going to turn it into a store that focuses on ARs and pistols. Thats why all the hunting rifles ect were on sale, while the ARs, parts, ect were not.
    My impression fits with yours, except that they were closing the store front and moving to online only.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Regular
    I hope they reopen soon and also provide the same service and discounts they are known for. They typically have the best pricing on pistols and have good amount of stock. Best deals for locals so its too bad its online now, I was getting like 12 % discount everytime I bought a firearm there in person regardless if it was on sale or not. It's nice to talk to someone in person, Rebecca was solid. Other shops locally would rarely offer much discounts until they were forced to by another local sale but they would only price match at best. Eagle was known to price beat without hesistation everytime! They understood the value of repeat customers so they offered discounts even when there were no sales currently.