Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637383940414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: LIQUIDATION - cheapest prices in the country GUARANTEED!

CGN Regular
    No but it seemed that lots was already gone before the sale even started. It seemed that online buyers were left with crumbs

BANNED
    Been thinking about this more. For a company that's moving solely to online sales, cancelling my $2000 order and giving those guns to someone else does nothing to make me ever want to go back to your site again.

I appreciate the position that you're in, but this was setup poorly from the start. You put yourselves in a no win situation.

To those complaining that they didn’t get their online order fulfilled over local in person transactions. Suck it up guys. People waited in line myself included. This is a liquidation sale, conditions apply if online sales were taken in the second they opened then they might as wel not even have opened the store. Reliable has their annual sales, people campout overnight and even they fulfill local shoppers before opening the online sales. Tough love guys, stop complaining and stressing them out, there were 2 people running the show in store and I doubt they barely had time to take a break.
    Everytime a vendor posts a sale, my bank account cringes

GunNutz
    Do you have any Weatherbys?

Where you can find the most expensive condos...
    What they should have done is like Reliable. Close the online site before end of the first day then let the online order come in after inventory check. I know someone waited in line for hours... The idea wasn't conducted well enough but yeah it is not a big operation....
    CCFR member now...

CGN frequent flyer
    Rebecca busted her @ss, I joked about how the line was finally gone or almost done and she commented about how she might finally get to have some lunch.

Some of the people complaining need to ease up a bit.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Been thinking about this more. For a company that's moving solely to online sales, cancelling my $2000 order and giving those guns to someone else does nothing to make me ever want to go back to your site again.

I appreciate the position that you're in, but this was setup poorly from the start. You put yourselves in a no win situation.
    I’m sorry you feel this way, but I hope you give EHS a chance in the new year. This sale operation was my sole desicion - and any failt is my own making. The rest of the people remaining on are wonderful and deserve a chance without me. Moving forward, they will not have any more of these online issues. Further I will be too disabled to continue, thus trust that they will be able to complete all online orders. I hope my decision to run this liquidation as usual will not impact how they do in the future, as they’ve done right by me thru this difficult time.

no hard feelings on my end in Southern Ontario

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    I’m sorry you feel this way, but I hope you give EHS a chance in the new year. This sale operation was my sole desicion - and any failt is my own making. The rest of the people remaining on are wonderful and deserve a chance without me. Moving forward, they will not have any more of these online issues. Further I will be too disabled to continue, thus trust that they will be able to complete all online orders. I hope my decision to run this liquidation as usual will not impact how they do in the future, as they’ve done right by me thru this difficult time.
    Wishing you the best moving forward. No hard feelings here, very good deals were had by many & that's what counts.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Inno View Post
    To those complaining that they didn’t get their online order fulfilled over local in person transactions. Suck it up guys. People waited in line myself included. This is a liquidation sale, conditions apply if online sales were taken in the second they opened then they might as wel not even have opened the store. Reliable has their annual sales, people campout overnight and even they fulfill local shoppers before opening the online sales. Tough love guys, stop complaining and stressing them out, there were 2 people running the show in store and I doubt they barely had time to take a break.
    Well said.
    Yep, it's like that.....