Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2333353637383940414243444546474849505153 ... LastLast

Thread: LIQUIDATION - cheapest prices in the country GUARANTEED!

Well, I planned to spend about 3k during this sale, but couldn't catch a sh#t. Now my wife and the kid will have a nice spring break in Punta Cana as resources are already allocated. There is always a bright side...
    "They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is." - Norm "Hoot" Hooten

I just want to say thank you for all your hard work and excellent service over the years, every experience I’ve had with you and your coworkers has been great. You’re clearly dedicated to doing the best job possible, it’s very unfortunate that you’re not able to continue with Eagle, and that’s a loss for all of us.

As others have said you can’t please everyone, but the amount of negativity and complaining from those who haven’t been pleased is completely unreasonable and not soemthing you should have to put up with. You’ve handled this with incredible professionalism.

C’mon everyone, calm down... this was a one time clearance sale with a few door crasher deals, what do you expect sitting in front of a computer vs someone lining up for hours in the damp cold to be there in person. Those folks happened to be lucky enough to have the sale in their area of the country, other stores have other sales that are available to people local to them, that’s just how it is.

But let’s be honest, Vancouver is crazy expensive to live in so those folks probably deserve to save a few bucks ��

If you managed to get a good deal great, say thanks and be happy, but if you didn’t oh well simply move on.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    Sorry you feel we haven't been upfront that in store customers will get priority. We've been running this way for every sale and constantly remind people of that.

Also please note as said in your order receipt email NO MONEY IS EVER TAKEN FROM YOUR CARD. We only run the card for what we ship, there are no REFUNDS. Only constraints of shopify have the email indicate a refund, but a look at your statement you will see ZERO pending charges.

No wonder they are going out of business.

Technical thaught : I believe there has been a massive spike of affluence on the website saturday morning 10h30am pst; yet no crash, lag or slow down plus email confirmation delivered quickly and quantities seem to be updated in real time !
    You got a really nice plateform compared to some other websites !!!
    Last edited by MartNutz; 12-17-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartNutz View Post
    Technical thaught : I believe there has been a massive spike of affluence on the website saturday morning 10h30am pst... yet no crash, lag or slow down and email confirmation delivered quickly + quantities seem to be updated in real time !
    You got a really nice plateform compared to some others websites !!!
    Yeah, good observation. Never crashed on me, response was quick.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Lol just got an email saying complete your order there are still items in you’re cart, and when I go to the check out, it says items out of stock. What a tease hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
    I don’t know why everyone is still going on about this what’s done is done life will go on for everyone, the rules were posted straight up before the sale and were in very plain English. I went into my online purchasing knowing the rules and treating as like an auction more or less
    I did the exactly the same. I lost out on deals before. But why should people let it upset them so much. So we miss out on a deal , the computer is already in front of us so start looking for another deal elsewhere.
    If I don't find a reasonable deal, I just call the store and ask what is the best you can do on that product. I bought a TC Prohunter delivered to my door and taxes in for $700 just by asking. From a different dealer of course.
    But I did manage to buy a Beretta A300 and a nice Leica scope at this sale.
    Last edited by gerard; 12-17-2018 at 10:35 AM.

BANNED
    Only on CGN would people complain about a clearance sale.

As has been said over and over,should have did an open door sale and then an online sale with whatever scraps were leftover
    The fact someone took 2 hrs out their day to sit in front of a computer or 4 hours to stand in line ups is really a moot point,who cares how you choose to shop as its your choice,its not even an issue here

I can see why folks are pissed. Add something to the cart and enter all the payment info only to have it sold to a person who came in off the street after you already got an email and order number.
    Would that not constitute an infraction if it were to happen like that in the EE ?

In the end there's only first place and last place in deals like this I suppose,nothing in between. Ya win some ya lose some. The world will not end

I hope the young gal that is running this deal is going to be alright,to me thats the real issue here

One gun store closes down and another one opens and so continues the circle for an everyday gunnut.
    We will never please everyone no matter what so let's just do what we can and enjoy what we are able to in the meantime, we are luckier than most

Still see some good stuff on sale...
    Check other started threads for combo deals