Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PAL/RPAL exam questions

Expried Business Member
    It sounds like you are doing more pre-study than what many do prior to attending a CFSC/CRFSC course. The course is not designed to be overly complicated or tricky but there are some non-negotiable points that have already been covered by others in this thread that need to be adhered to.

For those looking to learn the complete course, minus the practical handling prior to attending in person, our master instructors have created a full online training program that can be used for pre-study.

https://silvercore.ca/online-courses/online_cfsc-crfsc/

I did mine a couple months ago and it was awsome but I found it easy to learn because I am very interested

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Most people can probably pass without taking the course, the written test is really easy. I probably would have gotten 90% without the course.

It sounds like the practice test you're taking is harder than the real test honestly.

The biggest part is the practical. You should be given plenty of time to handle the guns during the course, that is your time to learn the basics of operating a firearm. Ask lots of questions. Play with all the guns you can and as much as you can.

Beyond that, it's really just a matter of not pulling the trigger and not breaking the plane.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Just finished both courses and passed with flying colours. Thanks to all for the info you provided.

Now to submit my application, then send in (fax/email) my stamped exams and wait patiently for my license. Then the real fun begins!

Screamin-D

FWIW, in Ontario there's a new policy for setting up the exam space so that the safe zone for pointing the fire must be exactly 5 feet wide. So much for being a metric country...
    EOSC.ca

I have taken many tests, entrance exams, and more. The most difficult test in my opinion was getting a job. In order to pass it, you had to know all aspects of the 2020 Cisco Certification. In fact, I really wanted to get this job, I really studied everything and tried to remember every point. But during the test, my memory seemed to be erased. I tried to answer basic questions, but nothing worked at all. When I left the office and began to remember all the questions, I realized that I had made a mistake everywhere. These are all damn emotions!
    Last edited by BILLYKK; 10-23-2020 at 09:02 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    What is the bullet diameter of the 270 Winchester?
    Rob
    What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford?
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    No such questions in the course. It is more of a reloading question. No, you cannot mix calibers, the bullets may be the same but the brass is different.

It's time for me to prepare for the exams and it turns out to be much more difficult than I thought.
    That's why I decided to find a service that can help me with writing tasks that would serve as a shining example for me. At https://papersbattle.com/best-assign...ting-services/ I read a review of best assignment writing services and chose the best one for myself. It helped me a lot and was useful.
    Last edited by Offronga; 12-04-2020 at 12:52 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Most definitely engage in active defiance of cross calibers. Remind him that shooting 556 outta 223 is perfectly safe in a 223wylde chamber. He will assume you know everything there is to know.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast