Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First purchase from TNA

First purchase from TNA

Responded to my emails promptly, purchases shipped quickly. Great price on a solid piece of equipment. What more can you ask for?

Thanks!

BANNED
    Ordered something on Sunday the 9th...still yet to ship here on the 14th and its a weekend now. Also tried calling the last 2 days but never an answer. Cannot say I am overly pleased personally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I ordered 5 xcr 7.62 x 39 mm mags and an SKS AR mag adapter end of November and it arrived here yesterday looks good feels good now only to install it
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Every order from them went perfect in my case, pretty fast! The only problem I had once was the fault of Canada Post!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Zach is good to deal with...buy with confidence!

Zach and the crew are great to deal with. Stanley's emails are always great for a laugh and great deals !!! Multiple orders and never a problem
    Member CSSA. Member OFAH . THATS THE PROBLEM WITH POLITICS REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS I KEEP GETTING SCREWED

I have made a few orders from TNA and have always been impressed by their speediness and professionalism. Great bunch of guys to do business with.

Always excellent service here I will continue to shop there

I ordered first thing in the morning on Black Friday and it took them a full week just to ship my order. Once it shipped, it sat hostage in Canada Post for another week before it started moving. While I do t blame them for Canada Post’s issues, the slow shipping is definitely not appreciated. However, I did get more than was in the description so I am happy about that. Over all I will order from them again.
    Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which hold forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    they are my fav store
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast