CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Kodiak Defense WK180C back in stock!!!

  1. #1
    Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ajax, ON
    Posts
    689

    Kodiak Defense WK180C back in stock!!!

    Back in stock for the holiday seasons
    The Kodiak Defense WK180C!!!

    Kodiak Defense WK180C
    5.56 NATO, 18.7"
    $1,099.95
    Available at: https://www.firearmsoutletcanada.com...l#.XBflTM-6NBw


    Name:  kodiak-defense-wk180c---223-187.jpg
Views: 1562
Size:  30.4 KB

    Name:  kodiak-defense-wk180c---223-187three.jpg
Views: 1570
Size:  29.6 KB

    Name:  kodiak-defense-wk180c---223-187one.jpg
Views: 1575
Size:  45.2 KB

    Name:  kodiak-defense-wk180c---223-187two.jpg
Views: 1566
Size:  30.7 KB

    FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    282 Monarch Ave., Unit 20A
    Ajax, ON, L1S 2G6

    Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

    Phone: (905) 428-1118

    E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

    Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Fort st john
    Posts
    214
    How many?

  3. #3
    Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ajax, ON
    Posts
    689
    We have 14 left, they are selling very quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by MINI-30 View Post
    How many?

    FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    282 Monarch Ave., Unit 20A
    Ajax, ON, L1S 2G6

    Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

    Phone: (905) 428-1118

    E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

    Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    86
    Damn it.....I have a preorder with another dealer
    ....still waiting.!!
    CCFR Member

  5. #5
    GunNutz Zee705's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Northern Ontario
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by flavc3 View Post
    Damn it.....I have a preorder with another dealer
    ....still waiting.!!
    Same here

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    41
    Still waiting too....wtf .. tempted to cancel and buy one from FOC

    edit: sold out lol

  7. #7
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ground Zero
    Posts
    9,084
    Quote Originally Posted by rogair View Post
    Still waiting too....wtf .. tempted to cancel and buy one from FOC

    edit: sold out lol
    I wonder how many pre orders just got cancelled? Lol. Maybe Ill get my sooner now...
    Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. HL Mencken. 1916.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

  8. #8
    Super GunNutz Snake Plisken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    156
    Damn this being employed and coming home after a hard days labor to find out I missed out on another opportunity that started and ended while I was at work.

  9. #9
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Upper Lower Middle Alberta
    Posts
    4,802
    I've got one on sale on EE right now.
    All the bad junk swapped for good parts and the chamber has been reamed by kodiak def.
    Plus mags that are confirmed to work and a good set of irons for only about 200 more than what a new one would cost after taxes and shipping IF you could even get one...
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

  10. #10
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet hawk-i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    I've got one on sale on EE right now.
    All the bad junk swapped for good parts and the chamber has been reamed by kodiak def.
    Plus mags that are confirmed to work and a good set of irons for only about 200 more than what a new one would cost after taxes and shipping IF you could even get one...
    So you have a used gun and you only want 200.00 more than a new one? Did i read that correctly?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •