Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: New BCL Products

CGN Regular
    When can we expect the wejack to be made available?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeclub View Post
    When it comes to captured buffers there are two systems I can think of and one is quite difficult to come by in Canada while the other is rather pricey. In addition, adjustable gas blocks on the Canadian market are generally not easily adjusted in the field and represent more of a tune and maintain rather than offering on the fly adjustability.
    SHOOTING INNOVATIONS CARBINE LENGTH RECOIL REDUCTION SYSTEM or JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring ?
    Also why can’t a gas block be tuned in the field?
    ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge

Is that trigger available? I didn't see it listed on the website.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Really hoping for some kind of update soon!!!
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Ok, I want the BCL Catamount in 6.5 for my next deer rifle...When and how much is the question!
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Hope this new rifles will have no FTE /FTF issues!
    Let Go and Grow

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinDayz View Post
    SHOOTING INNOVATIONS CARBINE LENGTH RECOIL REDUCTION SYSTEM or JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring ?
    Also why can’t a gas block be tuned in the field?
    I wasn't aware that the Shooting Innovations buffer could be had without importation in Canada. The alternative system I had in mind is the Armaspec SRS Stealth Recoil Spring. The reviews seem to be good, most are stating that it is not as polished/smooth as the JP buffer (this could be snobbery), but what is absolutely great is the MSRP which is much lower. Unfortunately, as Canadians, dealers have to have the niche item imported which raises its retail cost, but nonetheless it is much cheaper.

What I meant with my gas block comment is that the typical design involves the use of two set screws. One that controls the amount of gas in the system by obstructing the port where the gas flows while the other set screw locks the second into place. Typically, the second screw has a thread locker applied to it so it doesn't back out in order to maintain tension on the first. As a result of this, one needs to loosen the second screw in order to modify the first. Not only is this tedious as some handguards may have to be removed in order to reach with an allen wrench, but this doesn't lend itself to quickly adjusting to multiple gas settings like many modern rifles, but rather tune once and maintain. There are newer options that accommodate multiple gas settings that can be adjustable by lever/switch, but these are new options and will take a while before they arrive in the Canadian market.
    Last edited by Jeclub; 04-08-2019 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarQKnight View Post
    Hope this new rifles will have no FTE /FTF issues!
    And I hope my son gets re-elected... there... now we have both wished for impossible silly things.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre trudeau View Post
    And I hope my son gets re-elected... there... now we have both wished for impossible silly things.
    Hahahahaha

When is the release?
    Let Go and Grow

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast