Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PAL application process frustrating

If you get an error while checking your status online that usually means the information you are typing in does not match the information you wrote on your application, ie: exact address, blanks between the SIN number etc.
    Just call the RCMP in NB and they will help you.

Make an appointment with your local Member of Parliament. Bring them the timeline, show them the website that says they process applications in 45? days. Politely ask why this government agency isn't being held accountable to their own standards. Basically, stop being so nice and patient. Your tax dollars are paying for it, and your MP is accountable to you.

BANNED
    Am I the only one who is curious what the OP purchased off the EE in August if he didn't have a PAL?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendX View Post
    Am I the only one who is curious what the OP purchased off the EE in August if he didn't have a PAL?
    Could have been a watch or jacket, but I'm disappointed he didn't leave feedback.
    CSSA CCFR

It will be a year soon.I don't know when I'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by i86net View Post
    It will be a year soon.I don't know when I'll get it.
    What have you done recently to find out what is going on?

If language barriers prevent you from getting help, ask them for an interpreter or an agent that speaks the language you are most comfortable speaking in.

Thanks for telling me.It's not all about language,I really didn't know there was an obstacle.I called earlier and said, I'm under security review.But it's been six months.

Excuse me,The watch I bought in August,But then I didn't know how to comment,I am so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by i86net View Post
    Excuse me,The watch I bought in August,But then I didn't know how to comment,I am so sorry.
    Don't be sorry, you don't owe anyone an explanation. The Canadian Firearms Program (CFP) and/or the Chief Firearm's Officer (CFO) owe you an explanation. Your wait time seems to be somewhat excessive, however there could be something that needs to be done on your end that have slowed things down. That's why I suggest contacting them by phone and hopefully with someone you can clearly communicate with.

Good luck!

The frustrating wait is finally over. After a long wait in a year, I finally got PAL soon. In November and December 2018, I talked to RCMP again and asked about PAL progress. In 2019, I finally couldn't control my emotions in March, and I wrote a complaint email to RCMP. In April, I received a call from RCMP. Ask me questions about it and ask if I can call my friend to verify my situation. On June 2, I couldn't help but call RCMP again. The information I got this time is that PAL has passed and is in the process of printing and mailing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast