Thread: Smooth and fast!

Smooth and fast!

I just unpacked my new Tikka T1X; ordered it Dec18, received Dec21. I was unable to order on the website and had to do so by phone (my issue, not theirs), which I thought might slow things down...not to mention the Canada Post labour dispute as well as the typical holiday mailing crush. No worries, 2-1/2 days from picking up the phone to opening the box. Outstanding service. I was a regular walk-in customer for many years when I lived near Toronto, but this is the first time I have ordered from them this way; would definitely do so again!
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Wow! I hope the package from me arrives just as fast! Merry Xmas!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

I'm counting the days! I received a couple of other parcels yesterday as well, both very quick, so Canada Post seems to be on the ball.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Enough about the delivery. How’s does it shoot. I have my eye on this one

Yeah, I mentioned it a couple of times now, I know...I figure this is the retail dealer version of a positive EE rating.

Too much Christmas stuff going on, hopefully will be shooting Boxing Day, will update.

T1x .17 happyness

I've had my .17 for a month or so. Got it at reliable. At 50 .5 moa or even less...opens up at 100 to over 1 moa. Still working ammo out Hornady .17gr vmax and CCI tnt .17 gr are winning. Might need a heaven bullit for 100yards. Weather here has been ####ty. Fits my tactical t3 stock perfectly. And t3 bases are working but have a rail coming from Reliable.
    Overall super happy.
    Last edited by Surfer Bill; 12-22-2018 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Spelling