CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K&M Arms NR 308 in Canada. 1999.00 USD

I am forwarding my questions now, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Feel free to reach out to the Owner Ken at K&M Arms, he would be more then happy to answer any of your questions. We also have these in stock at the Canadian warehouse.

https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...ifle-barrel-20

Actually, now that I think of it, does Irunguns offer an ability to upgrade firearms with a "bolt-on service?"

IE, recieve and assemble basic parts for a small service fee - such as grips rails, etc.

This will cheapen the cost of additional importation fees, and Irunguns can sell the salvaged pieces.

Obviously this will not be a 'true' gunsmith shop - where cross-border warranties will be a real possibility - but, limited to a more reasonable "combat tupperware" approach.

Cheers!

~ Thomas H.

I had the 223 version, very well made rifles and Ken took the time to personally call me and ask how I liked it. Can’t ask for better service.
    Only rifle I’ve regretted selling.

CGN Regular
    How does it compare to other .308 semi auto rifles in terms of reliability, safety, parts availability and support? Bullpup and traditional ones.

Quote Originally Posted by sonichanxiao View Post
    How does it compare to other .308 semi auto rifles in terms of reliability, safety, parts availability and support? Bullpup and traditional ones.
    Lots of reviews on U tube. Everyone seems to like them and they all rave about the trigger and boast claims of 1.5 MOA.

Expensive but it already comes with a $400 drop in trigger and quality aluminum chassis.

It had better reviews than the Desert Tech MDR, that we can have yet, which impressed me.

The Keltec RFB is not even in the same league as far as quality, I doubt the Tavor 7 if it shows will be any better than it's 556 model. A well built rifle with a 3 MOA and comes with a lacking trigger.

The only complaint I've found with the MTS is that the aluminum lower can heat up. That's why it's more ventilated than it's predecessor but you can always get a grip.

I think those are your options if you want a Bullpup in 308 and 2 you still can't have.

We have a shipment of these coming in this February. Please contact the Canadian office for details. 780-449-7220 Ext 1

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

These are on their way to Canada tomorrow morning!!!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12