Heritage Roughrider Revolvers in Canada 8 models to choose starting at 138.13USD

IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Capture.jpg
Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8,514
If you add it to your cart it should show you the current calculation in Canadian funds and a shipping charge to your door.

Merry Xmas from everyone at IRUNGUNS

Would my calculation of $190CN for the $139 US revolver be correct? Plus tax and shipping.

I know not to expect high quality at this price, but how are these? I know similar revolvers were reported to be relatively fragile. Be nice to have something that doesn't break during cleaning.

They are pretty well made. Sturdy. Heavy. Got one 6 months ago, very happy with it. I take it to the range almost every week, no problem at all except for rare ammo related problems witch is normal for 22lr. Very accurate as well.

Steel barrel aluminium frame.
I had one thatbwas great and stupidly sold it.
I got my next one from IRG
It had leading issues and key holing at 3 yards
IRG speedly took it back for warranty and it returns to mee this week.
Bottom line is even if you did find the one off piece with a problem you will be taken care but IRG and heritages 1 year warranty.

Anyone know if they still have the strange safety switch. Don't understand why one is necessary on a SA revolver.
How scaled down are these compared to a center fire SAA....eg. Pietta, Uberti

Anyone know if they still have the strange safety switch. Don't understand why one is necessary on a SA revolver.
How scaled down are these compared to a center fire SAA....eg. Pietta, Uberti
Yes, they do have the "flip down" safety so you can holster with six . No transfer bar.
The scale is almost full scale. Doesn't fell like a toy at all.
The wood grips are real wood, cocobolo if I remember correctly.

Is Heritage Rough Rider 22LR/22 Mag 4.75 6rd Cocobolo Grip Blue being sold with two (.22lr and 22mag) cylinders or it is just 22lr/22mag capable and only have .22lr cylinder?
Thank you

Is Heritage Rough Rider 22LR/22 Mag 4.75 6rd Cocobolo Grip Blue being sold with two (.22lr and 22mag) cylinders or it is just 22lr/22mag capable and only have .22lr cylinder?
Thank you

I was wondering the same as the description doesn't clarify this. However, the "safety switch" is a deal breaker for me....good deal otherwise.

I was wondering the same as the description doesn't clarify this. However, the "safety switch" is a deal breaker for me....good deal otherwise.

Most people in the states would think it's a deal breaker if it DIDN'T have one haha, the old 6 shooter that you can only load 5 rounds in.. that's no fun!

Back
Top Bottom