Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maple Ridge Armoury Boxing Week Sale

Business Member

Maple Ridge Armoury Boxing Week Sale

Maple Ridge Armoury Boxing Week Sale

December 26th to January 2nd.

Save 10% store-wide on regular priced products including back-order products. DOES NOT INCLUDE BSF BARRELS.

Can be stacked with other combos including our MRA barrel kit. Simply enter the BARRELKIT code before the BOXINGWEEK10 code.

Use coupon code BOXINGWEEK10 during check-out.

No rain checks. If you placed an order the week prior to December 26th and the order has still not shipped, we will offer price protection by way of an MRA Gift Certificate for 10% of the value of your order.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

SHOP HERE
    Last edited by Maple Ridge Armourer; 12-28-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Damn I ordered on the 13th, I really didn't think about boxing day. Too excited haha. Very happy with the products however!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rimlick View Post
    Damn I ordered on the 13th, I really didn't think about boxing day. Too excited haha. Very happy with the products however!
    Sorry you missed this one but really happy you like what you ordered.

We very seldom run sales aside from Black Friday or Boxing Day however you may be able to find our products on sale through the year at some of our retailers.

Business Member
    FYI.

All MRA 5R 223 Wylde and 6.5 Creddmoor barrels on backorder are in production and will be shipping throughout January.

Crap, lol, same here. Didn't even think about boxing day, too eager to get the stag built!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Damn you!!! Looking to order to build a superlite 6.5 but Xmas was expensive this year lol.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Can we backorder Grendel barrels? It just says "out of stock" and won't let me add to cart.

Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    Can we backorder Grendel barrels? It just says "out of stock" and won't let me add to cart.
    This !!!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    I am planning production for February.

The blanks have not yet been ordered so I am a little cautious about seeing them without being able to offer a delivery date.

I will make them available for back-order but with an estimated delivery date of March 2019. They will likely be available before then but I prefer to deliver early rather than late.

Business Member
    One other thing about the Grendel barrels is that I haven't really decided on a length.

We are definitely running 1/8 twist but I'm not sure if I want to run 18.6, 20, or 22" length.

From what I understand, the round performs much better with longer barrels. I know the 18.6 length is ideal becuase it is the minimum for NR class and it makes for a rather handy hunting rifle.

What are your opinions?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast