Thread: maple ridge

maple ridge

So not too long ago i made a negative post about these guys.
    Since then i have got a defiant break, the new barrel straight fluted nitride, and a v1 mlock handguard.
    I have to say, they have really stepped up there game, quality is amazing, really tight, nice finish, even nice box....
    Great job, keep it up, products are amazing, hopefully some new designs in the future.
    Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Very decent of you to come back and post this.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

MRA was nothing but professional with my purchases. Nice packaging, quick free shipping and really high quality products. Just waiting for the BCGs to return to try one of them out.

Will definitely be a repeat customer!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    So not too long ago i made a negative post about these guys.
    Since then i have got a defiant break, the new barrel straight fluted nitride, and a v1 mlock handguard.
    I have to say, they have really stepped up there game, quality is amazing, really tight, nice finish, even nice box....
    Great job, keep it up, products are amazing, hopefully some new designs in the future.
    Cheers
    Thank you cman! We appreciate your support and we are very happy that your are happy with your MRA products.