Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Question for other Tenda customers

Ordered over a week ago, nothing heard since then. Tried calling and no awnser

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    You should never be waiting for amunition. You need to stockpie
    Or just start reloading.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1617 View Post
    This.
    Have had nothing but good interactions with Tenda, but Canpar is a joke.
    Still, even if I have to go to a pick-up location, has never taken more than 5-7 business days.
    I've had nothing but quality service with Canpar. I even request them when ordering a firearm as opposed to Canada Post.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootMeStraight View Post
    I've had nothing but quality service with Canpar. I even request them when ordering a firearm as opposed to Canada Post.
    Omg! A few days ago Canpar dropped off a home theatre system to my house that was ordered by one of my neighbours....what if he got the firearms?

Tenda (or gotenda) is incredibly slow to ship parcels. I purchased a firearm once, and it took over 2 weeks just to ship it out. I can purchase AND receive parcels from shops in the same area in less time than that, or purchase it local and bring it home the next day. I decided to give them another chance with their current ammo sale and Im already regretting it. Purchased a week ago. No shipping info, no one to answer phone calls, no email response. How hard is it to take a few cases of ammo, stick on a shipping label and give it to the daily parcel pickup. Never again.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tall2 View Post
    How long has ammunition delivery taken?
    I have no complaint, I'm just anxiously awaiting a bulk ammo order so I can go shooting
    Literally a week from Ontario to BC, they are amazing and my "go to" for ammo!

Took about 2 weeks, should of just drove there if I'm heading to Markham. Good thing my wife walked pass the door and saw the Canpar van and open the door, the guy was writing the slip already, and never heard the door bell ring, and yeah the depot is really far.

CGN frequent flyer UncleWalther's Avatar
    Placed an order a week ago for ammo. Got a receipt but no shipping confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWalther View Post
    Placed an order a week ago for ammo. Got a receipt but no shipping confirmation.
    this is normal all my order have taken over a week to finally be shipped.

I ordered projectiles on Tuesday, Friday now and no notice of shipping yet. Not even busy season. If it wasn't for cheaper prices and free shipping, I'd have gone elsewhere already.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast