Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Question for other Tenda customers

Order placed Jan 12, Canpar says a label was created but no package received.

CGN Regular
    Placed an order a week ago. Just got an automatic confirmation email. Still no shipping notification, no tracking number. Tried to contact Tenda through their web site contact form. No answer. Sent email to customer service. No answer. I guess next step is to give them a call.

CGN frequent flyer UncleWalther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    Placed an order a week ago. Just got an automatic confirmation email. Still no shipping notification, no tracking number. Tried to contact Tenda through their web site contact form. No answer. Sent email to customer service. No answer. I guess next step is to give them a call.
    My experience exactly.

My advice is to buy from Tenda online only if you are willing to wait. If you are in hurry, or impatient by nature, buy elsewhere (or drive to their store).

Do not expect luxuries such as immediate shipping, email updates on your order, replies to online inquiries, etc. Pestering them with questions about your order is also rather useless. Just place your order, forget about it, and sooner or later it will arrive.

Ya I was waiting for a shipment for multi ammo too after Canpar label was created. Ended up calling.
    Turns out one of the calibers was on B/O and they were waiting to see if it would show up before shipping.
    Guess the "out of stock" feature on their web page didn't keep up inventory.
    Told them to ship anyway. Showed up a few days later.
    So either wait or give them a call.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Ecclesiae View Post
    My advice is to buy from Tenda online only if you are willing to wait. If you are in hurry, or impatient by nature, buy elsewhere (or drive to their store).

Do not expect luxuries such as immediate shipping, email updates on your order, replies to online inquiries, etc. Pestering them with questions about your order is also rather useless. Just place your order, forget about it, and sooner or later it will arrive.
    I'm in no rush and would be totally fine even when it arrives in a month. All I need is the tracking number to make sure some of my family members stays home on the day of delivery. The Canpar is very inconvenient service to say at least - when I miss it, I have to drive 15km through city's busy traffic to their warehouse, since they don't have any local outlets.

Unfortunately, for my previous order Tenda did not send me shipping notification as well, the order just suddenly arrived and I missed the delivery truck. Therefore I'm now trying to contact Tenda to get shipping info, which they seem don't provide. But from above comment I'm learning that getting a reply from Tenda is a luxury I should not expect.

How fast do NR firearms ship? I placed an order for a shotgun on Jan 16 and its been radio silence ever since...got the order confirmation and purchase receipt right after ordering but no indication so far if the order has been completed and shipped or not.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

I think Tenda is a victim of their own success. Too many sales back to back, not that this is actually a bad thing. I've always had really fast shipping with them, but I guess this time I'm in the same boat as everyone else.

Have only ordered once, took a week to BC

Have had good experiences with them in the past, but the order I just made was a very disappointing experience.
    Last edited by gw105; 01-24-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast