Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Question for other Tenda customers

I'm in no rush either. I ordered a pistol from Tenda on december 27 and haven't received it yet which is no big deal really as long as I do receive it. I also ordered a pistol on December 30 from CRAFM and received it one week ago, so it was quicker. On Canpar it says shipping date on Jan. 19 and estimated delivery on Jan. 22 (today) by end of day (haven't received it). But what is funny is that it says it departed the Toronto facility at 23:45 Jan. 22 (today), and right now it is 22:15, so I'm wondering when I'm supposed to receive it! Anyhow, as long as it does arrive I'll be happy, but having accurate shipping details and answering to e-mails should be improved. However, if I do receive my pistol in good condition it won't stop me from buying from them in the future since they do have good prices and sales. Perhaps like others have said they had a tremendous amount of orders with the recent sales.

Tenda is usually really good. I've been dealing with them for years. It all depends on Canpar.

I've read some horror stories but I decided nonetheless to buy from Tenda for the first time. I've only ordered ammo and it arrived quickly from Canpar. I've got no complaints, I'm a happy customer :-)
    That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. -- George Orwell

BANNED
    I have ordered restricted firearms and reloading components from Tenda more than I can count and have never had an issue.

BANNED
    7 days from ONT to BC

Ordered on 4 Feb and arrived on 11 Feb. Not bad from Ontario to AB. I can live with that.

I'm in BC, both times it took about 3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh2 View Post
    I'm going to load my buckshot with sparkle dust. If I'm not allowed to kill an intruder, I'm going to dazzle him with flambouyance.

I've always had really good luck with tenda and ammo purchases. But it comes down to who your local can par guy is.
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

I'm also in Ontario and the longest I've ever waited for anything to ship to me has been 3 or 4 days. With some stuff arriving like others have mentioned, in just 48 or so hours after ordering. They are one of my go to online stores that I have learned to trust and love dealing with.

Just got a big ol' can of ammo from them, took exactly 1 week. Delivered by Canada Post. (looking at the tracking, Canpar shipped it most of the way, then turned it over to CP for the last bit)

[edit] felt my general location may be relevant: rural BC

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456