Canuck Spectre 12 Gauge Bullpup Semi Auto Non Restricted Pre-Order

Tillsonburg Gun Shop

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Introducing the New Canuck Spectre 12ga Bullpup Semi Auto Non Restricted **Limited Quantities Available**

This is a Pre-Order. $100.00 is the down payment amount. The full price of the shotgun is $999.95 ETA is June/July<Click Here To Secure Yours Today

spectre-blk 1.jpg

Non Restricted

12ga 3"

20" Chrome Lined Barrel

29.5" Overall

Aluminum Receiver

Left side Charging Handle

Rubber Butt Plate

Reinforced Nylon Stock with Pistol Grip

Flip up Sights

Picatinny Top and Bottom Rails

3 mobil Chokes

Removable foregrip,,

Sling included

Two 5 round Magazines

One 2 round Magazine

Polymer Hardcase

*** Pre-order items may have unavoidable changes in delivery date, price or quantity available and we will notify customers ASAP. Pre-orders may be cancelled at any time and the deposit fully refunded if there are any changes. Cancellations not due to changes in delivery date, price or quantity available. Cancellations not due to changes in delivery date, price or quantity available will be subject to a $20 fee ***

Attachments

• spectre-blk 1.jpg
    spectre-blk 1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5,157
Last edited:
For now I will say proprietary mags. The Derya MK12 mags may fit. We will find out when we receive them.

It fitting or not fitting the 10 round mags is basically the selling point for me, and I am sure a lot of others. Confirmation of availability of these mags would get me in on this ASAP

MKA_schematics.png

The top right mag does look like an MK12 mag, and the Tavor does uses AR-15 mags, so the mag release position may be a non-issue. If it works, it should be a great deal, a Tavor shotgun for a grand.

Back
Top Bottom