Great customer service

22auto

Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Just a quick note to give credit where it is due...I had placed an order then had to call and make some major changes the next day, over Christmas to boot.
The people at Tenda were happy to help me and did exactly what they said they would. No fuss no muss and the correct amount was even charged to my credit card.

My amended order shipped in a timely manner and arrived well packaged. What a great business to deal with, great prices AND great service...can't ask for much more than that.

They are good only if everything is nice and smooth.... once you hit a rocky road - they are terrible to deal with....

Last edited:
First experience here,i needed some shotgun ammo so i placed an order with Tenda fews days ago and got the shipment today. Very pleased with the service,smooth and fast and shipping was very affordable so i will shop again in the future!

Had a great experience with Tenda today. Bought a case of ammo yesterday and found out the price went down overnight. I emailed them and they were kind enough to offer me store credit for the difference. Thoroughly impressed with their customer service considering how many orders they must get. I will be a customer for life. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom