Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa CQB Clinic 04-05 May 2019 Debrief Here!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Thank you for the input guys^^^

Bridge is now open
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

CGN Regular
    Good news thanks Morgan. Any good brook trout streams around the area? Heading up through the 28 or 41, depending where stream fishing is better!

Business Member
    Packing up the TTTruck. I’ll be on the road all day tomorrow.

Anybody up for Quesada Burrito in Petawawa for an inexpensive meal?

1800 or 6 PM and it’s across from the KIA Dealership on the Main Drag of Petawawa Blvd before crossing the bridge, up the hill, into Base gates

Now a quick reminder that when you approach the Security fellows at the Base Gates, let them know you are shooting with the Base Petawawa Gun Club on Echo Range. Show ID. The gathering parking lot is immediately to the right after you enter the base gates.

Hope to meet some of you for dinner at Quesada Burrito!

Cheers, Barney

Mmmmmm, Burrito

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Packing up the TTTruck. I’ll be on the road all day tomorrow.

Anybody up for Quesada Burrito in Petawawa for an inexpensive meal?

1800 or 6 PM and it’s across from the KIA Dealership on the Main Drag of Petawawa Blvd before crossing the bridge, up the hill, into Base gates

Now a quick reminder that when you approach the Security fellows at the Base Gates, let them know you are shooting with the Base Petawawa Gun Club on Echo Range. Show ID. The gathering parking lot is immediately to the right after you enter the base gates.

Hope to meet some of you for dinner at Quesada Burrito!

Cheers, Barney
    "Well done is better than well said"

Benjamin Franklin

I just finished unpacking at Quality Inn. I'd be in for some Mexi-Can. 1800 / 6 PM works for me.
    See ya there.

Business Member
    Wow large burrito bowl and I’m stuffed. Remember to bring a sandwich or two along with many drinks. Extra water never hurts since it may get up to 15 degrees tomorrow

Cheers, Barney

Business Member
    Home safely at 2230 hrs. Made great time through Algonquin Park! Life is good!

I hope all of you had an uneventful drive back to your homes. I’m so pleased to see everyone in the parking lot networking and having a great time after the super bonding this weekend. Many of you felt the community gel and come together. It’s all about the shared experiences on Echo Range that Morgan kindly offers us to use. Life does not get any better!

I’m so happy the LEO folks in our ranks had a fantastic training session this weekend. I’m glad to provide street wise training for these servants of our community....remember, I’m merely training all of you for a competing environment wink wink! Hahahahaha

I have so much to thankful for but I need to wind down tonight. I will address this gratitude tomorrow. Right now I am humbled by the kind folks who travelled long and far from SW Ontario and Niagara Falls and York Region and Montreal areas. Thanks for the confidence and compliments that you bestowed on me by travelling said journeys! I am honoured

Okay let’s get some videos and pictures up! Hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney

Good times!

It was a great weekend and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves . Heather had a bear hanging around for an hour or so again but just a small one this week. Fantastic weather in Petawawa for a change.... Good Times !!

RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast