Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa CQB Clinic 04-05 May 2019 Debrief Here!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by My450 View Post
    Any dates for Calgary yet?
    In the request stage / process right now. Still have to deal with meetings and proposals and all that kind of fun!

So yeah, I do want to get out to Calgary.... and Virden, MB also!

Cheers, Barney

Business Member
    And now, to brighten up your day...this one is an oldie......

I just cannot get enough of the laughter.... at the CQB clinics I get to do all the laughing!

Cheers, Barney
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 01-04-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Hey Barney, I'm in.

EMT incoming.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Hey Barney, etransfer sent under floman .
    "What do you mean I can't buy a machine gun"

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floman View Post
    Hey Barney, etransfer sent under floman .
    Got it. Thanks for the super fast payment. Now to update that list on post #2

Cheers, Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LEXRated's Avatar
    Hi everyone, I'd like to get some thoughts around the logistics of such an event... Any ideas let me know. Tactical Teacher, please feel free to direct these efforts in thread or pm as you suggeated I start something up like this.

I love road trips, this is not quick run to Muskoka, so I'm open to more detailed help and suggestions on how to get there, where to stay, carpooling, etc. Also, where do we secure or stuff so to speak... And so on.

I drive a pickup, dually, can tow anything.... Maybe [we/I] rent a trailer or something.... I dunno, it's just two days, but. Very excited and want to offer my assistance.

I figure I need the trailer just to haul the ammo im sure I'll need to bring! ;-)

CGN Regular
    Uh oh, just checked my schedule and May 04-05 is open. Better make sure it's really, really open with the boss before I do something foolish.

And by foolish, I mean buy a pistol in a range accepted calibre - my lonely pistol(that the boss still doesn't know about) is a 226 copy in x25.

Hope to see you there!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhutch View Post
    Uh oh, just checked my schedule and May 04-05 is open. Better make sure it's really, really open with the boss before I do something foolish.

And by foolish, I mean buy a pistol in a range accepted calibre - my lonely pistol(that the boss still doesn't know about) is a 226 copy in x25.

Hope to see you there!
    I can lend you my Glock 17 with holster. Just look after your 9mm and you are Good to GO!

No Worries!!

Cheers, Barney

Most people get a hotel or motel in town, store your stuff there when not on the course.

FYI there are a lot of people signed up already, get your reservations soon. I just booked at my favorite low budget motel for the PR match the week before and they only had one room left.

Quote Originally Posted by LEXRated View Post
    Hi everyone, I'd like to get some thoughts around the logistics of such an event... Any ideas let me know. Tactical Teacher, please feel free to direct these efforts in thread or pm as you suggeated I start something up like this.

I love road trips, this is not quick run to Muskoka, so I'm open to more detailed help and suggestions on how to get there, where to stay, carpooling, etc. Also, where do we secure or stuff so to speak... And so on.

I drive a pickup, dually, can tow anything.... Maybe [we/I] rent a trailer or something.... I dunno, it's just two days, but. Very excited and want to offer my assistance.

I figure I need the trailer just to haul the ammo im sure I'll need to bring! ;-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LEXRated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by john@ View Post
    Most people get a hotel or motel in town, store your stuff there when not on the course.

FYI there are a lot of people signed up already, get your reservations soon. I just booked at my favorite low budget motel for the PR match the week before and they only had one room left.
    Good idea... Wonder if there is a Trump tower there... That would be awesome.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast