Thread: How long should I set my expectation for processing and shipping an order?

CGN Regular

How long should I set my expectation for processing and shipping an order?

Paid on boxing day for some in stock ammo, and still shows "AWAITING FULFILLMENT", no status update since paid.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sonichanxiao View Post
    Paid on boxing day for some in stock ammo, and still shows "AWAITING FULFILLMENT", no status update since paid.

Thanks.
    We’ve only been open a couple days between Boxing Day and now. Awaiting fulfillment means it’s in shipping. With the big sale it will probably take a week or so to get everything shipped.

Ryan

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We’ve only been open a couple days between Boxing Day and now. Awaiting fulfillment means it’s in shipping. With the big sale it will probably take a week or so to get everything shipped.

Ryan
    Thanks Ryan.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    It's a busy time of year. I'm in the same boat as you (different retailers though). Bought a lot over the holidays; most of it before Christmas. Some of it is still "processing", one transfer hasn't even been initiated yet, and a few emails have yet to receive a response. I understand that it's the holidays, but I do expect better service from a business. Feeling quite ambivalent about it to be honest.

slowest time of the year for shipping, just relax
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    It's a busy time of year. I'm in the same boat as you (different retailers though). Bought a lot over the holidays; most of it before Christmas. Some of it is still "processing", one transfer hasn't even been initiated yet, and a few emails have yet to receive a response. I understand that it's the holidays, but I do expect better service from a business. Feeling quite ambivalent about it to be honest.
    I thought they are busy, but would expect to see some status update like order confirmed/ready to ship etc.

I bought some other stuff from other retailers in BC around the same time, and they got sent out either same day or next, which is quite fast than I expect.

As long as the order is good, I am not in rush to get those ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Don't know who you ordered from but some retailers were closed for the whole week + over the holidays.

Everybody needs a break.

Hopefully you got some great deals.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I’ve done slot of business with SFRC and I trust them 100%.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Slower shipping gave me a chance to add to my order.
    Bundle my shipping..that's good

Just an FYI to people. Starting Dec 1st the wording for order processing changed. Previously it said pending once an order was placed and processing once it was billed....followed by shipped once it goes out. Now it says awaiting payment if you haven’t paid, awaiting fulfillment if you have paid and shipped once it goes out. Once your order says awaiting fufillment it means it’s gone to shipping to be picked.

Remember it’s the holidays and we’ve been closed most of the time between Christmas and New Years. It will take a week or so for us to catch up from the 1000’s of orders that were placed over the holidays. We have extra staff in all week to process and package orders.

Ryan