Thread: Happy 2019 to all

Expried Business Member

Happy 2019 to all

Just taking moment to wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2019.

Fingers crossed the gun grabbers loose their ambition to “gun grab” in 2019!

A few things of note for 2019;

Customer wait times are still hovering around 8 weeks

Gun show schedule is still fluid, but we are planning on being at the following shows;
    -Regina Gun collectors show and sale January 12th and 13th 2019
    -Moose Jaw wildlife federation gun and hobby show spring 2019 (I haven’t nailed down a date yet)

This is as far in advance I have plans for gun shows, subject to change as winter turns to spring.

The Saskatoon M14 Clinic is still in the “planning” stages, I hope we can put another one together.

There are 2 pieces of advice I would like to offer to any Canadian firearms owner for 2019.

1) make a point to attend a Maple seed event. I made rifleman in 2018 and it is still a high point for my 2018 shooting season.

2) Join the CCFR. I believe in what they do, and stand behind them with my cheque book. I pledge to donate $20 to the CCFR for every customer that spends $200 or more at M14 Medic Firearms in 2019.

In closing I will quote the greatest Canadian of our time, “keep your stick on the ice” - Red Green

John

keep up the good work, not to many people left doing the m14 work

Happy new year to you and your family too. Thanks for letting us know about maple seed, Ive contacted them to get more information.

CGN Regular
    Happy new year!

Happy new year John

Just wondering if the 8 week lead time starts when you get to each rifle / or when we ship it to you / sent my rifle September - no rush - just curious.

Have a great one!

Expried Business Member
    Generally speaking the 8 week wait starts once the rifle arrives. I do have 1 rifle left from September’s “arrivals” that I should be getting started on here shortly.

Other than a few notable exceptions, I am trying to keep to my 8 week timeline!

John

Glad to see you’re back at it. Here’s hoping for a prosperous year for you John. And for the rest of us I guess, so we have a little extra cash to buy guns ������
    My wife calls me a pessimist. I claim I'm a realist. But I'm probably just an a$$hole with an attitude problem.

Thanks for all your help with the CCFR medic! You are a great ally and do fantastic work!

CCFR, CSSA Member. Regina Fish and Game League VP

Super GunNutz
    Happy New Year John!
    Dan B
    YVR