CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Glock 48

  1. #41
    I have no life BooSSted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_AlexW View Post
    Just to follow up - we're looking into getting you guys a more up-to-date ETA. I'll let you know the second I have more info.
    Are these being held up at the export stage, or are we waiting on Glock?

  2. #42
    Member Rampart_AlexW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Are these being held up at the export stage, or are we waiting on Glock?
    Hi BooSSted! Just to follow up, it looks all shipments of the G48 to Canada have been delayed; meaning they're taking longer than we expected to arrive.

    That being said, unfortunately we're looking at another month or so until they're available.

  3. #43
    I have no life BooSSted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_AlexW View Post
    Hi BooSSted! Just to follow up, it looks all shipments of the G48 to Canada have been delayed; meaning they're taking longer than we expected to arrive.

    That being said, unfortunately we're looking at another month or so until they're available.
    That's unfortunate news. Thank you for the update though.

  4. #44
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_AlexW View Post
    Hi BooSSted! Just to follow up, it looks all shipments of the G48 to Canada have been delayed; meaning they're taking longer than we expected to arrive.

    That being said, unfortunately we're looking at another month or so until they're available.
    The " or so " in that statement is really disheartening lol

  5. #45
    Member Rampart_AlexW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    69
    Sorry guys - I wish I had better news to share.

  6. #46
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet trebor2880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    19,287
    Am I the only one looking on the bright side and seeing the positive in the wait.
    Just think, if you put 2 hundred down already, and put another hundred down every month, if they take till Sept. to get here, they'll be paid off.

  7. #47
    Big Mouth Kratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Am I the only one looking on the bright side and seeing the positive in the wait.
    Just think, if you put 2 hundred down already, and put another hundred down every month, if they take till Sept. to get here, they'll be paid off.
    This is a positive way to look at it! Unfortunately I don’t save anything as I spend it on other firearm related items while waiting lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •