CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 105

Thread: Glock 48

  1. #41
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_AlexW View Post
    Just to follow up - we're looking into getting you guys a more up-to-date ETA. I'll let you know the second I have more info.
    Are these being held up at the export stage, or are we waiting on Glock?

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Are these being held up at the export stage, or are we waiting on Glock?
    Hi BooSSted! Just to follow up, it looks all shipments of the G48 to Canada have been delayed; meaning they're taking longer than we expected to arrive.

    That being said, unfortunately we're looking at another month or so until they're available.

  3. #43
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_AlexW View Post
    Hi BooSSted! Just to follow up, it looks all shipments of the G48 to Canada have been delayed; meaning they're taking longer than we expected to arrive.

    That being said, unfortunately we're looking at another month or so until they're available.
    That's unfortunate news. Thank you for the update though.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_AlexW View Post
    Hi BooSSted! Just to follow up, it looks all shipments of the G48 to Canada have been delayed; meaning they're taking longer than we expected to arrive.

    That being said, unfortunately we're looking at another month or so until they're available.
    The " or so " in that statement is really disheartening lol

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    85
    Sorry guys - I wish I had better news to share.

  6. #46
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,655
    Am I the only one looking on the bright side and seeing the positive in the wait.
    Just think, if you put 2 hundred down already, and put another hundred down every month, if they take till Sept. to get here, they'll be paid off.

  7. #47
    CGN frequent flyer Kratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Am I the only one looking on the bright side and seeing the positive in the wait.
    Just think, if you put 2 hundred down already, and put another hundred down every month, if they take till Sept. to get here, they'll be paid off.
    This is a positive way to look at it! Unfortunately I don’t save anything as I spend it on other firearm related items while waiting lol.

  8. #48
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Alberta
    Posts
    5,024
    so i noticed that the G48 is actually listed at pretty cheap at all of the pre-order stores and typically the SHIELD program gets us a nice little discount.... can we expect the same even with this lower priced G48?

    i ask because im Scottish and low prices on pistols makes me nipples hard!
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post
    so i noticed that the G48 is actually listed at pretty cheap at all of the pre-order stores and typically the SHIELD program gets us a nice little discount.... can we expect the same even with this lower priced G48?

    i ask because im Scottish and low prices on pistols makes me nipples hard!
    Hi wayupnorth! We will definitely be applying SHIELD pricing to the G48!

  10. #50
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,049
    Other dealers are saying the G48 will be in next week or so, any news here?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •