Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New Year with Al Flaherty's and a New Site for 2019!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    I think you may still be viewing a cached version of the site, with that said, now sold out items will say "Sold Out" in some unobtrusive text on the general product pages;
    Attachment 234828

If you want to only see in stock items, the new sidebar actually has a filter for it that you can check off under the "Other" heading (any of those sidebar options in bold can be expanded or shrunk by clicking on their name), as well as for items with special promo free-shipping that would typically fall below our $300 minimum;

Attachment 234831

And on the product page while it does not say "Sold Out" if the item is out of stock at this time it will permit you to add it to a personal wish list, and show the last listed pricing we have.

We will be adding a stock notification system in the next 72 hours or so once we review our options a bit more. UPDATED

Attachment 234830Attachment 234868
    Great. Thanks. Just notice the Federal Lake City .308 bulk ammo is back in stock.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloedman View Post
    Password reset was easy. Order history has been wiped? Not a big deal obviously.
    For some reason, my password reset does not work. Couldn't find my account. I have to use the same email to register again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Was a big deception, the site was showing one Les Baer Monolith in stock, i proceed to buy it, to learn that there was not any in stock they were to arrive at a later ETA.

I never order up front except inexpensive stuff like the new Glock.
    It did sure depress me.

Well nothing i can do.
    Al Flaherty is a good dealer, the new website is to blame, they will get it right, and hopefully the next time i see a Monolith in stock, i will be able to buy it.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Was a big deception, the site was showing one Les Baer Monolith in stock, i proceed to buy it, to learn that there was not any in stock they were to arrive at a later ETA.

I never order up front except inexpensive stuff like the new Glock.
    It did sure depress me.

Well nothing i can do.
    Al Flaherty is a good dealer, the new website is to blame, they will get it right, and hopefully the next time i see a Monolith in stock, i will be able to buy it.
    Apologies for this as we are still trying to sort out all the glitches and errors. We will have the Monolith available for you hopefully soon as they are being built as we speak. If you haven't already you can add your email to the box to receive a notification once we have it in stock.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

New layout looks great!! A bug that I can report is when using the unrestricted filter on rifles, a handgun also appeard.

CGN Regular
    I really wish that you guys had more handguns actually in stock. Ive been looking for the P30L and looking at the PPQ M2 9mm . Neither are ever in stock. I give the email alert and never receive anyhting either saying its in stock. also sucks because id like to go in and feel how the guns feel in my hand not jsut blindly buy them online. Oh well. IVe been waiting for a long time and sadly its time to move on if Al's doesnt get more handguns in stock. and getting 1 gun in stock doesnt really count

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagels View Post
    I really wish that you guys had more handguns actually in stock. Ive been looking for the P30L and looking at the PPQ M2 9mm . Neither are ever in stock. I give the email alert and never receive anyhting either saying its in stock. also sucks because id like to go in and feel how the guns feel in my hand not jsut blindly buy them online. Oh well. IVe been waiting for a long time and sadly its time to move on if Al's doesnt get more handguns in stock. and getting 1 gun in stock doesnt really count
    Its not without trying. We are out of stock because our supplier is out of stock. Sourcing firearms out of Germany is particularly difficult.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12