Thread: screwed up applying for EE and need help!!

screwed up applying for EE and need help!!

as title says i applied for EE on december 28 and still haven't got accepted and now looking back i know i screwed it up when it said reason for applying please provide blah blah blah i misread that and did not answer that correctly at all. is there a way to go back and change it? or delete my applications and reapply? i am really looking forward to being apart of EE and would really appreciate the help.

thanks in advance

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It happens. Wait six months, then reappy.
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

If you really want to be part of the EE. Fork out 28.75 and get a team membership.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

thanks looks like ill be paying 28.75 then

Have you tried contacting an admin/mod? I think you need a certain amount of posts before it lets you in anyways. Mine only kicked in at 5 I believe.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    If you have not gotten access in 10 business days, reapply.

See here: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...te-Jan-30-2018

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    If you really want to be part of the EE. Fork out 28.75 and get a team membership.
    That money is well spent, i lurked here for years and didnt post pics cause i am totally computer illiterate. I paid the membership fee a month ago and now its easy for me to join in and post pics.

I reapplied several times. The process is a bit convoluted so I followed the instructions point by point to make sure everything worked.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeykidd68 View Post
    as title says i applied for EE on december 28 and still haven't got accepted and now looking back i know i screwed it up when it said reason for applying please provide blah blah blah i misread that and did not answer that correctly at all. is there a way to go back and change it? or delete my applications and reapply? i am really looking forward to being apart of EE and would really appreciate the help.

thanks in advance
    You can expedite the process by posting comments , opinions and generally participate in the open forums of interest to you.
    The more you post the quicker the perceived wait will get shorter and shorter.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002