CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GLOCK G48 Pre-Order $200.00 REFUNDABLE Deposit

We hope to have an update this week...
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Related thread:

GLOCK G48s are getting ready for shipping to CSC
    <https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1871484-GLOCK-G48s-are-getting-ready-for-shipping-to-CSC>

...Just received verification that the G48s are in Canada and ours are currently being packaged for transfer/shipment. Please be patient, as we cannot confirm our delivery date. I 'expect' them by the end of next week, barring any shipping delays. Those that pre-ordered will be contacted for finalization of their payment once we have the guns in our store. Once we get tracking numbers I can update as to when they will actually be here...

<https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1871484-GLOCK-G48s-are-getting-ready-for-shipping-to-CSC>
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

What's ameriglo sights ? Googling

Any of the options have adjustable ?

Hey the Ameriglo Bold's are great sights apparently. I have limited experience but did some research, they are comparable to the Trijicon XR HD's, but that would a $199.99 kit adder on top of the stock G48 plus install.

For quick target acquisition and a superior 'night sight', the Ameriglo Bold is the way to go at that price-point, especially since you can't mount a flashlight on the G48.

Stoked to try mine out!
    Last edited by morganrz; 05-15-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    CCFR Member

^ hey very cool to hear. I'm very tempted to buy one as well. I do like the look and slimness of them , I've only fired a glock once though alongside a HK 45 usp ( didn't care for that - big hands ) anyhow being a hammer guy the glock still doesn't sit right with me

Hey if anyone around Red Deer will let me I'd like to try there g48 out please once your done oodling over it in the basement of course. Hahaha. Or meet a range if drop ins are welcome. I can bring my two hand cannons and or ammo obviously. Thanks. Or I guess I'm making a trip to the shop eventually hahah

Ya I'd get the ameriglo bold sights as well.

So you must be able to at least adjust for windage on them right ?
    Last edited by wolf300H&H; 05-16-2019 at 07:17 AM.

Hey I can come up to red deer range to show you sometime after I get it from shooting centre, PM me!
    CCFR Member

Ahhhhhhh yeah !

Sending

Quote Originally Posted by morganrz View Post
    Hey the Ameriglo Bold's are great sights apparently. I have limited experience but did some research, they are comparable to the Trijicon XR HD's, but that would a $199.99 kit adder on top of the stock G48 plus install.

For quick target acquisition and a superior 'night sight', the Ameriglo Bold is the way to go at that price-point, especially since you can't mount a flashlight on the G48.

Stoked to try mine out!
    I chose to go with the factory sights and toss them, Saved the $140(for the Bolds) and Ordered the G43 XS DXT2 Big Dot Green for pretty much the same price. I hate 3 dots.
    And you can use the TLR6 light on the 48.
    Very excited to get this all in my hands

^ very cool. I Didn't know about them.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast