CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: THE NEW GLOCK 48 ONLY $656 with Free shipping

Is there any update on these?

This seems to be a trend with Tenda. Offer a pre sale. Obtain a substantial deposit in order to secure an order and no idea whatsoever when the product is scheduled to show up. Other than wait like every other dealer until they arrive when everyone will be able to freely purchase one from any other dealer. I got sucked in because I thought they had an idea of a ballpark delivery date by offering a pre sale. Sadly, this is not the case with these pre sales.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    This seems to be a trend with Tenda. Offer a pre sale. Obtain a substantial deposit in order to secure an order and no idea whatsoever when the product is scheduled to show up. Other than wait like every other dealer until they arrive when everyone will be able to freely purchase one from any other dealer. I got sucked in because I thought they had an idea of a ballpark delivery date by offering a pre sale. Sadly, this is not the case with these pre sales.
    Their first post (Jan 4th) says ETA is March 2019.

Nothing to be upset about, since it's only March 2nd, I think it would be unreasonable to expect to have them right now. However if they do not expect to have them this month it would be reasonable to expect them to provide that update as soon as possible.

I received an email response that said they just opened the pre order on the PPQ SF so it could be a few months. They opened the pre sale at @ beginning of February saying ETA in the spring. I guess a few months is technically still spring. The kicker is the statement of no ETA. Why even bother opening any pre sale with no ETA ? Other than being first in line to grab your money. This is why I hate pre sales so much in general from any vendor. Just my opinion. Others may feel different.

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Why would you cover up that nice ion bonded finish with paint?
    My thoughts exactly, I love the silver!....

Oh well, good thing we all don't like the same things. Can you imagine if we all wanted the same woman for a bride!.....

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Phat Eagle's Avatar
    13 months waiting for my WK180 despite assurances Tenda was going to be one of the first fulfilled. Other dealers have completed their presales and stock WK180s, but I still wait for mine because Tenda has my nonrefundable deposit. Their communication hasn't been good either...

I'll buy when they have things in stock, but no more Tenda presales for me.
    Wanna buy a patch? See my listing!

Is it the same kind of Glock that fires when you pull the trigger?

Sad to say, but Tenda's pre-orders are a joke. You gain nothing, and only expose yourself to the risk of price increase, losing out on another vendors cheaper price that comes up, and long wait times.

Stop lending others your money for no profit or interest. The would not do the same for you.
    I am proud supporter of the: Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Firefighters, Paramedics, Border Control
    Basically, if your put your life in danger to better this country, you have my respect.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet
    In a shell scrape 300 metres behind you...
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    Because it’s an eye sore to some (myself included).

Too bad the 48 doesn’t include a rail.

Considering the narrower slide and how wide the rail needs to be, it would likely end up the widest part of the gun and look ridiculous, I for one am overjoyed that it comes sans the section of pic-rasp ...

After seeing these in person and handling it at Shot Show, I can say that they will be well worth the wait. Personally, I have no use for a rail on a pistol as I think they look like crap. Just more stuff to go wrong and hang up on stuff. A pistol for me would be a secondary weapon to a rifle.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234