Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 911's only fault is going into too much detail. Try ignoring the first 3 paragraphs and just read the last 4 lines?

This ^^

Personally, I would take the offer of free ship on next order. Boots are boots and I usually replace the laces with Ironlace ones.

My only issue is that while everything that was mentioned is possible in the way she described it what I find unlikely is all these defects happening on the same shoe at the same time . In that case take some responsibility even though u offered a refund

Would you be happy with response along the lines of, “sorry, here’s your refund”

In such case a customer (not necessarily you) would say “see, they knew their product was faulty and they sent me used product knowingly, hence trying to scam me”.

I personally would like to get more explanation and details as to why it happened. She explained to show that they didn’t do it on purpose/knowingly. Stuff happens, amazon sent me beat up used chrony once, I sent it back and got refund, that’s as good as I expected.
They offered refund, that’s all the expectation should be. If they offer free shipping back, that is going way and beyond in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom