Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Resolved

Quote Originally Posted by GTNgo View Post
    A lot of ways they could have responded to this, they could have said that they are sorry for this and that it shouldn’t have happened, they should have inspected/ check the boots before sending them. Offer full refund with shipping included or even exchange for different type of boot, give options? Many answers, not give excuses such as manufacturers defects for all of them.

All I’m saying is that if the roles were reversed, I doubt you guys would be like “ meh #### happens, guess im unlucky and paid 300$ For manufacturers defect. Hope i have better luck next time”

And refund sure but its just a hasle and my time and their time wasted for something that shouldn’t have happened in the first place.
    Their response was more then sufficient..... I think you’re reading too much into it.

They provided you with feedback on how things could have happened and also offered you 2 varying options of action. It’s not like they said “eh ya no #### you mate, you tried em on when you got it, got attacked by a rabid raccoon and walked through dirty lava so stuff it and dont message us again”
    Everytime a vendor posts a sale, my bank account cringes

Guess I am the only one to somewhat agree with the OP.

I feel those excuses that attempted to address the issue were poor, and if they were a demo item then they should be inspected for these "defects" aka wear. That's why I don't buy my shoes online. Going in store is worth the effort. I'm one of those guys that doesn't like anything used if I'm paying full price. If the OP was shopping at Marshalls/Winners then that would be a different story.

I am also happy to see that there is a resolution; you can return them for a prompt refund. Just do that and don't order clothing online again.
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

If she didn't offer a refund in the end I would be pissed. The tit-tat essay is odd but a result of a refund is all you need - therefore no issue with customer service IMO.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    I think the response was fine too, they offered you a refund, thats pretty good service. Your not stuck with them. If they have a size 11 1/2 in stock would that work?

Take the refund and buy a pair somewhere else. Cant help that they are not stocking those anymore at this store.
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    I think their response was fine. Unfortunately they don't offer this product any longer, so I am not sure what you are expecting? They offered a refund etc.

I don't think Amazon inspects every item prior to shipping, why would this company be any different?
    ^^^This I think they replied appropriately trying to resolve your issue, I'd take the refund and maybe buy boots locally going forward

Since they no longer stock the item nor willing to order another one new. A better resonse would to offer a percentage back as a store credit and keep the item sold, and dont worry about putting a clearance pricing on it when returned. Win-win in my books.

OP boots will get scuffed up regardless, see if they will offer a credit of some kind.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Seems like good customer service to me. What did you want? Full refund and keep the boots?

Quote Originally Posted by savagelh View Post
    I think their response was fine. They offered you a refund. Don't like your purchase, here's your money back. That's about as good as CS gets. Certainly not worthy to start a thread slandering them on cgn.
    Really its barely slander, it almost makes them look good really...
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

I think 911's only fault is going into too much detail. Try ignoring the first 3 paragraphs and just read the last 4 lines?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast