Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: USA Shutdown

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmremmagnum View Post
    If the order for the firearms was placed months ago will this affect the import of it?
    Just curious if a Cooper I ordered in April and a Christensen I ordered in November will be later than expected now?
    Hopefully not much. The LH mesa is at our exporters. The cooper wasn't finished last I checked.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by passer544 View Post
    Damnnnn I was looking forward for my rifle. It’s been 2 years haha
    Your rifle was sent down properly , so, it can come back with the same permit
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato boy View Post
    What do you consider smarter, no boarder like Canada with RCMP bell hops?
    People cross oceans to get to America. Do you honestly think "The Wall" is going to stop them? There are already walls down there, and they go under and over them every single day. This is a political stunt, and nothing more.

It amazes me when people attack the left for their stupid ideas, but can't recognize one when it comes from the right. Political affiliations cause blindness on both sides of the spectrum and the sensible people in the middle are embarrassed for you.

Also, spell Border correctly if you're going to question someones intelligence on an immigration matter....

Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    People cross oceans to get to America. Do you honestly think "The Wall" is going to stop them? There are already walls down there, and they go under and over them every single day. This is a political stunt, and nothing more.

It amazes me when people attack the left for their stupid ideas, but can't recognize one when it comes from the right. Political affiliations cause blindness on both sides of the spectrum and the sensible people in the middle are embarrassed for you.

Also, spell Border correctly if you're going to question someones intelligence on an immigration matter....
    BooSSTed, thank you for reminding me some people out there still process things logically.

The wall won't stop it outright but thats not the point. The point is any reduction, via a means that does not punish the innocent (unlike gun control) is a positive. Any obstacle, regardless of how easy it may be to defeat, serves as a deterrent to the less strong willed and creates a funneling affect for those that are. As with all living things humans take the path of least resistance. Cut out a few options and it makes them easier to track, easier to find, easier to stop. Remember boats on the water are easier to spot than people across most types of terrain.

But thats getting off topic.
    Only men of good will are capable of committing the most grievous of sins.

The vagaries of politics.

Thanks for the heads-up!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar

Accurate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Trump is such a STAIN.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    Most of the US/Mexico boarder has a wall along it anyway, except maybe parts of Arizona and Mexico where they will die of heat stroke in the desert before getting to a town. Seems like a colossal waste of money to me, but what do I know?
    I like guns....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast