USA Shutdown

Prophet River

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
425   0   2
Just a heads up that the current 'partial shutdown' of the USA government does directly affect any firearms being imported. The people at USA state department that do the approvals for sporting arms are not at work. We have a license that was already approved coming but any new ones will no progress until it is resolved. This will affect us and other importers including distributors in Canada. It will not affect most of our shotgun imports as we have a 'blanket' license from the commerce department that will be good for several months yet.

Yah, what can you do when a right wing greedy nut job screws it up for everyone just to make a point about an insane election platform.

If the order for the firearms was placed months ago will this affect the import of it?
Just curious if a Cooper I ordered in April and a Christensen I ordered in November will be later than expected now?

Finally I found some real affect of it... but if you think about it.... unnecessary people, unnecessary paperwork, unnecessary headache...

I wish some one review the effect and ask, do we need this?

Yah, what can you do when a right wing greedy nut job screws it up for everyone just to make a point about an insane election platform.

Yes can't keep elections promises can we. Maybe you are just to use to voting for lying liberals.

Doesn't bother me one bit, I'd rather wait a long time for my import to and if I was working for the government in the US, I'd gladly take no pay until the wall is built

Doesn't bother me one bit, I'd rather wait a long time for my import to and if I was working for the government in the US, I'd gladly take no pay until the wall is built

A wall is to illegal Immigration, what mag limits are to gun violence... Be smarter

The wall won’t stop immigration like mag limits won’t stop gun violence ...? Did u really need an explanation

Maybe, I was under the impression walls are used to keep people in or out but maybe you have a new explanation for them. Looking forward to your new definition of a wall.

Back
Top Bottom