Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Export status during the shutdown

Caramel: I must respectfully disagree with your assessment. I like so many others are so thoroughly sick of the hypocrisy and outright lies of so called “establishment politicians” that even the crassness and lack of polish of President Trump is not only acceptable but perversely a bonus as his mere existence seems to drive to apoplexy the average leftists. He is very entertaining.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by locgo View Post
    Caramel: I must respectfully disagree with your assessment. I like so many others are so thoroughly sick of the hypocrisy and outright lies of so called “establishment politicians” that even the crassness and lack of polish of President Trump is not only acceptable but perversely a bonus as his mere existence seems to drive to apoplexy the average leftists. He is very entertaining.
    I am not a leftist, i am a separatist, he is Prez, he should not be a bum

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I have to agree his presence have help the USA in many way but the man is an egoistical self centered, irrespectfull with no class spoil brat, cant relate to him in any way. Somewere you need to project a good image of yourself to a bare minimum.

Haha!... You just described our own Turd here!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I have to agree his presence have help the USA in many way but the man is an egoistical self centered, irrespectfull with no class spoil brat, cant relate to him in any way. Somewere you need to project a good image of yourself to a bare minimum.
    On the radio this morning I heard Trump talking about how he can relate to the people hes forcing to go without a paycheck.

Really? The guy who has never had to work for anything in his life knows what its like to have some rich egotistical ###### force him to work without pay?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Good morning and Happy New Year to everyone.

We just got off the phone with our contacts at the US State Department in regards to the current US Government Shutdown.

Here are how things are currently working:

The Department of Commerce, who regulates the export of optics and shotguns, is offline until the US Government Shutdown is over. No licenses can be submitted manually or electronically.
    If you have ordered an optic or shotgun it will not be exported until a license can be submitted and approved. Prior to this shutdown licenses through Commerce were getting approved between 9 and 14 days. Being that as it may, we expect a small delay but nothing serious once things get back up and running.

The US State Department, who regulates the ITAR and 90% of what we export to Canada, is open but the ability to currently submit new license applications is shutdown as well.
    No new licenses can be submitted manually or electronically.
    Licenses that are currently in the system are on hold until the shutdown is over. Senior Officials and Department heads are on Furlough until further notice.

This creates a problem as these fine individuals rubber stamp all export licenses. This means the longer it takes to resolve this shutdown the more backed up these people will be. There are also other agencies like AES and US Port Authorities that are heavily burdened during this shutdown as well.

IRUNGUNS submits for multiple license applications on the 15th of each month. If the shutdown is over by then please expect a small delay as it will take some time for everyone to get back into the swing of things allowing all governing agencies who regulate exports to get caught up.

Unfortunately, the longer this shutdown goes on the longer it will take to get things back to normal. Please keep that in mind when ordering as there will most likely be delays.
    As for IRUNGUNS, we are preparing everything and will be ready to move at a moments notice.
    Should you have any questions please call the ## office at 928-505-6794 or our Canadian office at 780-449-7220.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

The IRUNGUNS Team.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12