Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Export status during the shutdown

Export status during the shutdown

Another vendor has posted that the US shutdown kills the processing of export paperwork for one-off stuff while blanket licenses remain in effect until their expiry. What does IRUNGUNS operate under? Will orders be affected by the shutdown?

In my case I have an order placed Dec 6th and have already received the registration certificate, but I wasn't expecting any shipping to take place until after SHOT show. Just wondering if I need to settle in for a little more waiting than expected.

CGN Regular
    Experience from last year says there will be delays of at least a couple months

I placed an order with that same vendor you mentioned on Oct 5th, and I am still waiting. I will never deal with that vendor again, at least IRG replies to my email and keep me updated......

I have a PS90 coming in from you guys.. The shutdown didn't even cross my mind. Hopefully it will still arrive soon.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I have 2 orders with you, at the CFO they tell me transferts as not been started yet, is this normal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    I was watching a bunch of real news...as well as some mainstream and there seems to be pre-preparing people for trump to call a state of emergency if they dont settle within days... should be interesting

Who the heck voted for Nancy Pelosi again ?

Trump is a stain

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Trump is a stain
    I actually like him.... I see myself doing many of the things he has exactly. The nonsense and hypocrisy of not securing a border is BS given the money thrown at everything else by the other party...and his own...

I look at Trump and an Analog Cassius of Rome at the time of the Third Servile War...… (movie Spartacus was very loosely based on this)
    Long story short 2 roman armies were destroyed and Rome was defenseless and responsibility and power was Thrust on Cassius the Richest Man in Rome to raise an army to defend Rome
    There are similar analogs to undocumented workers as a oppressed underclass made up of largely foreign workers working for low wages not dissimilar to the past.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Servile_War

From what I have seen in the media that I was and from Trumps own mouth he has put forward a very progressive immigration policy that matches secure borders for new arrivals. Additionally it gives America a Great Project which they have not done in years.... The resistance from other politicians really will just continue the status quo...

Notice also in the Third Servile War Cassius was made dictator or Rome, not once not twice but 3 times for 4 year terms essentially becoming defacto but without name the first real Emperor of Rome.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    I actually like him.... I see myself doing many of the things he has exactly. The nonsense and hypocrisy of not securing a border is BS given the money thrown at everything else by the other party...and his own...

I look at Trump and an Analog Cassius of Rome at the time of the Third Servile War...… (movie Spartacus was very loosely based on this)
    Long story short 2 roman armies were destroyed and Rome was defenseless and responsibility and power was Thrust on Cassius the Richest Man in Rome to raise an army to defend Rome
    There are similar analogs to undocumented workers as a oppressed underclass made up of largely foreign workers working for low wages not dissimilar to the past.

From what I have seen in the media that I was and from Trumps own mouth he has put forward a very progressive immigration policy that matches secure borders for new arrivals. Additionally it gives America a Great Project which they have not done in years.... The resistance from other politicians really will just continue the status quo...

Notice also in the Third Servile War Cassius was made dictator or Rome, not once not twice but 3 times for 4 year terms essentially becoming defacto but without name the first real Emperor of Rome.
    I like them as well and I agree Nancy is the stain on Congress
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post

I have to agree his presence have help the USA in many way but the man is an egoistical self centered, irrespectfull with no class spoil brat, cant relate to him in any way. Somewere you need to project a good image of yourself to a bare minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast