Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Current US Government Shutdown and Export update.

Any update?

Did you guys receive payment notification for GST & shipping? Quite weird that with all these delays for December & January export, I purchased something for February export so it hasn't shipped yet to Canada.
    How accurate that I'm getting this notification that it will be in Canada by March?
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Quote Originally Posted by red_star View Post
    Did you guys receive payment notification for GST & shipping? Quite weird that with all these delays for December & January export, I purchased something for February export so it hasn't shipped yet to Canada.
    How accurate that I'm getting this notification that it will be in Canada by March?
    I received a payment confirmation email after I paid my GST & shipping. You can check your payment status on the website if you're concerned it didn't go through. What I find weird is why they didn't ship off orders placed up until mid December. They stated all export licenses were filed and obtained by Dec 21st, so why sit on inventory for over a month until after SHOT? My only guess is freight rates are higher in December.

I expect orders placed up to mid-December will be leaving the US shortly with delivery to customers in Canada by mid-February. It's anyone's guess what the backlog from that point on will be due to the shutdown.

I received my GST and shipping for my second order, but not for my first order.... which is weird, I sent of an email a couple weeks back and haven't heard anything

Weird for you as well. I'm just going to defer GST & shipping payment for now knowing that my item is still in IRG-## and would delay processing say couple months more.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Both my Cimarron Big Boy 44 mag and my Taylor and Co as been pay for GST and shipping and i recieved for all of them my certificates from Miramichi. Irunguns got cool stuff but dang the waiting is sooo long.

I think Irunguns original post is quite clear. Shutdown lasted one month - add minimum one month to normal delivery schedule.
    As for not paying GST & shipping -delaying payment - you are just adding time to your order - I am sure they will proceed with orders fully paid first and other willl wait until all fees are paid. Make your choice.
    Irunguns got a process in place and if you play games, you end up on the bench..

Came here to see the last several posts (I got mine as well)... Paid all in full and am looking forward to new purchase!

TY IRG!

Just to clarify a few things:

As stated on our website/CGN, we do not do a December export due to government short staffing during the holidays. Orders were collected from Nov 16th to Jan 15th for the "January Export" then a new export cycle started. The November export left the US in December.

Unfortunately, the US government shutdown for over a month. 35 days to be exact. This affected when we could file permits for export. The government only reopened this past Monday. Permits are in the system and assigned to the permitting officers.

I can assure you we are doing what we can to get orders out of the US as soon as possible.

Please bare with us.

As far as GST/Shipping goes:

If you do not receive an email to pay shipping/GST, there are usually a few reasons:

1) Your order has not been processed/boxed/weighed as of yet.
    2) Your order requires a manual shipping quote due to either total weight, multiple boxes and/or the contents of your order. Ammo for example requires us to manually process the shipping.

If you have any other questions or want further clarification, please feel free to call our office. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Again, we apologize for the delays and we thank you for being IRG customers.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 02-01-2019 at 04:50 PM. Reason: spelling

CGN Regular
    If we have recieved a gst and shipping notice to pay does that mean that the export has been approved by the americans?

I know there's a backlog just trying to get a sense of timing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast