Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Current US Government Shutdown and Export update.

No. It just means that the IRG US office has measured the box and determined the shipping charges from AB to your lcation.

Does the ITAR change from State to Commerce going to make a difference up here in Canada?

I'm not aware how long irg shipments usually take. Does this mean the export is coming this month or next?

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    I received a payment confirmation email after I paid my GST & shipping. You can check your payment status on the website if you're concerned it didn't go through. What I find weird is why they didn't ship off orders placed up until mid December. They stated all export licenses were filed and obtained by Dec 21st, so why sit on inventory for over a month until after SHOT? My only guess is freight rates are higher in December.

I expect orders placed up to mid-December will be leaving the US shortly with delivery to customers in Canada by mid-February. It's anyone's guess what the backlog from that point on will be due to the shutdown.
    Irunguns freight rate is two well armed men driving a semi load of guns, ammunition and cool stuff from the USA to Canada. I doubt that actual cost changes from month to month.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Irunguns freight rate is two well armed men driving a semi load of guns, ammunition and cool stuff from the USA to Canada. I doubt that actual cost changes from month to month.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Itar changes have not not been finalized and published yet. Even if it has, it will not go in effect until October 2019

We will be running an export to Canada at the end of next week. The majority of the permits will be released from US State Dept and Commerce before the 15th of February.

We are still waiting on the confirmation for the release of the permits that encompasses all the 3rd party imports.

At this time, all sales from www.irunguns.com up to and including January 15th, will be exported to Canada at the end of next week.

We are working with both the US State Dept and Commerce to hopefully ensure the release of the remaining permits before the possible next Government shutdown on the 15th of February.

Please understand the US State Dept is short-staffed and seriously behind, so we will keep everyone up to date.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 02-12-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456